or Connect

Posts by zippyh

Not sure where you can get one today. I got mine from Kafka a while ago.But you can console yourself that it's hellishly sweaty and uncomfortable.It's basically the same style as the Barra.
This came to mind.
81 last cap toe boots in beechnut (I think).
I'm wearing my 81 last cap toes today. Not discomfort for me.They feel about the same as the 2298 in the toes but maybe a bit more room through the instep as compared to the cipresso cordovan 2298 I wore yesterday.I think that's mainly due to the cordovan being stiffer.
Note that Black Fleece stuff doesn't seem to be eligible for ShopRunner.
Like this? It reminded me more of Chewbacca.
I got some C&J Harlechs in whiskey cordovan which have kind of taken their place.
Wore my cipresso 2298 boots today. They fit but they still seem really stiff. They're breaking in really slowly as contrasted with some calf chukkas I have on 2298 which felt fine right away.
BTW, J Crew AS are listed as US sizes using a 1/2 size conversion. So US10.5 = UK10.
Friend of mine was ranting recently about the Apple watch not fitting in the scanner. He had to dig out his phone and pull up the boarding pass from passport.He also has a Seamaster chrono though.