Posts by zippyh

Autumn/winter and spring/summer.
I had the UO washed leather and the suede at the same time.The washed leather fit slimmer through the body than the suede. It's also slimmer than a 626 I got direct from Schott.The suede had the excessively longer sleeves that I already ranted about.Were it not for the sleeves, I would have kept the suede one. I liked that it doesn't have the belt.
Trickers.com has several colors availabTrickers.com has several shades in a lot of sizes available.Price is kind of high at 695GBP, or 580GBP minus VAT.For that much, I wouldn't mess around with Tricker's Cordovan and I'd be looking at one of the C&J GMTOs.I think the MTO info regarding Cordovan supply is old info and they seem to have gone back to Comipel (or they found another supplier) since they recently restocked the website.Watch the seasonal offerings from the...
That 920 euro price includes French VAT. Take that off and they're about $826 shipped which is high, but in the ballpark for cordo Indy.
Tricker's cordovan punch caps.
Cordovan punch cap toe.
Quote is from C&J themselves.https://www.crockettandjones.com/last-guide/
Finally got around to seeing Rogue One. Waiting for the movie in Suede Cavendish.
Pretty similar.
The suede UO Schott DR is a different cut than the leather one. I ordered them at the same time. Ended up returning both.