or Connect

Posts by zippyh

Whew. Finally got my Dundees and Warlows yesterday. Warlow I compared the 9.5E UK Warlow to 10.5D US Pembroke from Barney's and 10.5D US Marlow All three feel the same to me. There's less sizing variation between those three than I've experienced with identical sized Alden Barrie lasted models. Marlow Pembroke
One possibility to consider is that Marlow sizing hasn't been consistent year to year.
Some interweb searching indicates they're the web site for a shop in Italy called Passa Parola. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Passaparola+Srl/@43.1703178,13.7976007,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xde4a394a87c66faa!8m2!3d43.1703178!4d13.7976007
So jealous of your Canadarm $5 bill.
Thanks man. I heard from Lauren. She said mine were the last pair of Warlows and they showed up today and should ship out tomorrow.
Navy shell Camberlys.
I had a 2016 Impala rental earlier this year and was pleasantly surprised at how it didn't suck. I thought the power with the V6 was okay for being a rental. Maybe having had so many crappy rental Malibus and Cruzes has just lowered my rental car standards.That huge trunk makes for a tiny rear window and coupled with the tiny rearview mirror made backing up challenging in parking garages, even with the backup camera.
Ah yes, got my Camberlys today too.
I've purchased an Ashby from Nordstrom before. It was a normal Ashby. I'd think your chances of getting a price match to End is slim to none.