or Connect

Posts by zippyh

I think they were from Henry's.
Don't usually care for maple bars but someone brought bacon maple bars. Didn't eat the yogurt.
iOS 8.0.2 seems to have fixed the Safari upload bug.
There's no such thing as "done".
Everything from RL goes on sale sooner or later. Problem is that it's Purple Label. Markdowns on Purple Label are usually later than the other lines..
Sorta similar. http://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/belstaff/bramley-slim-fit-quilted-jacket/412360
Closest I can think of offhand are tan scotch grain on commando from the Bureau a few years ago.I'd be amazed if there hasn't been something similar on leather sole.
I got the Spigen neo hybrid bumper. I went commando with my 5 so it's been a while since I used a case. No problems operating the buttons. The silent switch is a little difficult to operate; you have to use your fingernail. The case itself is a bit slippery but not as slippery as the phone by itself. Some of that might also be due to the new plastic greasyness that'll wear off. I give it a lukewarm thumbs up.
I love the looks of those old 70's Breitlings.
Pediwear doesn't always use postal service so when ordering, be sure to specifically request it.Got a nasty surprise when they used UPS once.@bustert there's a whole thread devoted to customs and duty charges in the SW&D forum I think.Basically, for shoes, duty will be about 8.5% plus possible brokerage fee of around $25 depending upon courier and service.DHL and Fedex will bill after delivery. UPS and USPS collect at delivery.USPS there's no brokerage fee and chances of...