or Connect

Posts by zippyh

Check the box if you still have it.
What are all the GMTOs currently in production/waiting for production? I know of Warlow Dundee in brown cordo. Camberly in navy cordo.
Went off and checked the insides of the pair I just bought. Stitching is fine. I mentioned that I received a mismatched pair a week ago. One boot size 8.5 and the other 10. The mismatched pair were also covered with that light colored fuzzy dusty stuff you can kind of see in @Fenderplyr's pic. The pair I kept were in nicer condition. No fuzzy stuff.
The Warlow is a whiskey shell Marlow wingtop GMTO currently in process.There was an initial flurry of people who wanted in so they were shooting for 24 but it got stalled when people flaked because they don't understand commitment.It eventually went through with 16.
I'd say C&J is better than Alden.See http://www.crockettandjones.com/retailservices#mailorderor email mailorder@crockettandjones.co.ukI think Pernilla from the mail order department will reply.You can probably also just email an individual store. See the C&J site for the addresses.Right now is sale season too.Prices for C&J buying from the UK are cheaper in general than buying from the NYC store.Divide the UK price by 1.2 to get the non VAT price.Remember you shouldn't...
Whiskey Harlechs.
Ravello chukkas.
The Mazdaspeed 3 will fully acquaint you with torque steer.
That's one old ass obscure reference. Well done.Always been a hawks fan and I barely remember he played here.
Your refund will be at the current exchange rate.