Posts by zippyh

Trickers.com has several colors availabTrickers.com has several shades in a lot of sizes available.Price is kind of high at 695GBP, or 580GBP minus VAT.For that much, I wouldn't mess around with Tricker's Cordovan and I'd be looking at one of the C&J GMTOs.I think the MTO info regarding Cordovan supply is old info and they seem to have gone back to Comipel (or they found another supplier) since they recently restocked the website.Watch the seasonal offerings from the...
That 920 euro price includes French VAT. Take that off and they're about $826 shipped which is high, but in the ballpark for cordo Indy.
Tricker's cordovan punch caps.
Cordovan punch cap toe.
Quote is from C&J themselves.https://www.crockettandjones.com/last-guide/
Finally got around to seeing Rogue One. Waiting for the movie in Suede Cavendish.
Pretty similar.
The suede UO Schott DR is a different cut than the leather one. I ordered them at the same time. Ended up returning both.
Since you're in the Tricker's thread, might I suggest some Stows?I have a couple pairs of Cheaneys and they're good boots.But honestly, I much prefer C&J and Tricker's over Cheaney.Only you can say if the price of the C&J is worth it over the Cheaneys but it is for me. I have two pairs of Islays.Another brand to consider is Alfred Sargent.AS, C&J, Tricker's and Cheaney all make good stuff. None is bad choice.
Schott sold by Lucky. Currently $100 off at $590 but seems to periodically go for under $400. It was $350 at Xmas sale so I did a why not order. Quite like it. Slim fit, Perfecto label. Schott from Schott. I think this is the same jacket I bought from Mr Porter. Currently on sale for $495. Heavier than the above Lucky jacket. Not quite as slim fit. Perfecto label. The Schotts are the same color. The Lucky pic is more representative of the color. And Ralph Lauren Polo...