or Connect

Posts by zippyh

Yeah they're definitely Cheaney.That sausages234 guy on ebay sometimes has them.Last is kind of funky.High volume but also relatively short. Sort of like Tricker's 4444.
Not me. But here's PDX Concourse A carpet.
Those free USPS boxes are only supposed to be used for Priority mail service. They'll refuse the package if you try to use it for a different service like those pre-printed return service labels.
Nope, no Alden balmoral boots at all.
Some old pics.Ocho, whiskey, cigar, ravello.Ravello x 3, Whiskey x 2Ocho, marlow, ruby, ruby (carmina), Quattro, Quattro, cigar, ravello, ravello.
Langstons are on W2298 last. Lots of info in this thread.
I used TrueCar a couple year ago when I helped my mother-in-law buy a new Accord. It was amazingly painless, at least the dealership part. MIL was the usual PITA. Found the TrueCar price, wife emailed the dealership to verify car in stock and set up an appt. We went in with MIL a week later. No hassles.Dude at work tried to use TrueCar a little over year ago on a Camry Hybrid. He had all kinds of hassles but then he's kind of an idiot.I bought an Avalon at that same Toyota...
Tricker's prints the last on the shoe under the sock liner. You have to remove it to see.
In general Tricker's uses high quality materials.I think I've read that they both use Stead Tannery for their suede but I'd be somewhat surprised if that was the only source; especially for Tricker's since they offer so many colors and finishes. Alden seems to be more uniform in their suede offerings.Most of my suede Tricker's have the Rapello finish. I think it's just a scotchguard type finish. That's just speculation though.They do seem to be slightly less "hairy" than...
I agree regarding the 2298/4497 not being a difference of 1/2 size. But depending upon one's feet there's enough difference that going up 1/2 size will work for some.