or Connect

Posts by zippyh

Teak Cordovan.
And the cordovan Alden Indy's slipped through the cracks too. https://www.jcrew.com/browse/single_product_detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524441854872&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374302052242&nav_type=PRMNAV&bmUID=kK30uOD&srcCode=AFFI00001&siteId=J84DHJLQkR4-nyujiavNk1XVG4zRJ%2FUZKQ
I think when you see a bunch of firsts of the same shoe in several sizes it's a custom order that got cancelled by the retailer for some reason or other. I doubt you're going to find those anywhere else.The factory shop offers returns and takes off VAT for US customers. I'm not sure what added benefit you'd get from a retailer over the factory shop.
Reverso today. And fried chicken sammich for lunch. Time for a nap now.
Dude, the euro is as low as it's been in something like 9 years.Now is the time!
No idea about Barbours, but other garments where I've removed similar patches the patches were also attached with some kind of iron on type adhesive that's a real PITA to get off. When you cut the threads, try to work from the back of the jacket flap (i.e. the part that's not visible). Don't be lazy and try to pull off the patch and cut the threads working between the patch and the jacket. You can easily cut the fabric of the jacket even when using a seam ripper. Don't...
Go brown. The blue dial Sub was the first Rolex I bought.
That hasn't been my experience with the SL. Different models of the SL have different lengths even in the same size. I got the wool window pane SL recently. Sleeves are a bit on the long side. Waxed cotton SL sleeves are shorter than the wool one. Body is shorter than the wool one. Unlined cotton SL sleeves are borderline too short. Body is even shorter than the others. All are in the same size. All fit the same in the shoulders/body.
RIP Bizrate coupon code.
The part where it's on reddit.