or Connect

Posts by zippyh

Private sale pre-sale starts 10/21 at ralphlauren.com/presale. Mailer said "up to 30% off". Additional 15% kicker when you present the card in store. No mention of online kicker. No mention of RLPL or BL being on sale.
How about the 9 and 12 on the rdm?
I thought that too but there does seem to be some period of time that adding something to the cart makes it not available.I added something that said "only one left" to my cart. Then I used a different browser and went to that item. It said "only one left" but I got an error when I tried to add it to my cart. I went to the first browser and emptied my cart. After a few seconds I was able to add it in my second browser.I'd be amazed if adding something to your cart makes...
Look in the clearance section.
Not really referring to just this thread's response so much as the long history of the dick responses to newbies.It's fairly creepy the way he jumps at the chance to put down the newbies.
What does your armchair psychology say about longtime forum members who seem to have a hobby of being a total dick and ass-raping newbie first posts?
Funny thing is that ios8 Safari was supposed to block app store redirects.However it doesn't seem to be working or was easily subverted.StyFo had become almost unreadable on my ipad. I ended up paying the $1.99 for the weblock app. It seems to work.
They still make some of the 40mm models.In general, the automatic models have the date bubble on the dial side of the crystal.I bought my wife a 40mm but she doesn't wear it much because it's so thick.
Had 'em since Nov 2012.They were from that batch that mysteriously showed up at TSM.
Got a mailing for private sale presale.Private sale presale supposed to start online the 21st at ralphlauren.com/presaleUsual "up to 30%".No mention of whether the 15% kicker will be available online. The mailer says "present this card in store for additional 15%".NFC what, if any, RRL is included in the sale. RLPL, BL, and RRL are not mentioned.