or Connect

Posts by zippyh

It expired the 23rd.
It's been a while, but you need to create a separate account. You need to switch to the uk site in order to do that.Last time I ordered from uk site, they took off vat but added US duty.
Awesome pents.
Odd. Ordered the Alden snuff suede boots on crepe. Good deal at $350 after 15% kicker plus shoprunner free shipping. Paid using paypal. Later decided to get some BBBF OCBD shirts. No shoprunner (not too unusual). But no paypal option.
That's ex-F1 driver Mark Webber and Maria Sharapova.This is his wife. [[SPOILER]] -edit- EFV beat me to it.
http://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/files/documents/CBP%20Form%204457.pdf
You're lucky I wore it to work today and there's no one around. Wellhouse XL is about 23.5 pit to pit and 23.5 base of collar to bottom.
The Ross in L seems just slightly bigger than the Wellhouse XL. Same with length; the Ross L is a hair longer.
Got the Wellhouse leather jacket and Ross varsity jacket today. Wellhouse size XL fits pretty much the same as the Ross in L.
From that link I posted, "The Rolex watches were confiscated and were later auctioned off for export only." I remember a long time ago reading someone's personal experience with this issue talking about how he was at least able to get them to return the watch to the dealer who sent it. This was in the late 90's. I also recall some one describing how they bought a Rolex while on a cruise and being hassled on entry to the US because they were also wearing one they already...