or Connect

Posts by zippyh

Or just divide by 1.2.
Mobile site says "up to 50%" with code MSALE14. Stuff that was on clearance is back down to the low price that it was a couple months ago which is more than 50% off. I don't think the newer stuff that just went on sale is any lower price today. At least not for the couple items I was watching.
When I had adblock enabled for ralphlauren.com I'd go to the presale url and half the stuff would have the "PRE-SALE" graphic but no red sale price. Add one of those items to your cart and it would be the regular price. Disabled adblock for ralphlauren.com, refreshed and poof, everything shows a sale price in red. Just something I noticed while messing around.
I noticed that in firefox at least, if you have adblock enabled not everything that's on sale shows up as being on sale.
I didn't size down for my Ashby and took the same size as in Commander. For the Commander the arms were apelike and I had to have them shortened. For Ashby the arms are good.
The past several Black Fridays they've just done some additional percentage off sale stuff. Also, the Black Friday deal has been available in store starting Tuesday or something like that.
The 15% kicker is in store too. You might have to ask for it. Also the total discount is 40.5%, not 45%
Just start from ralphlauren.com/presale
I agree. I like the blatant asymmetry of that RDM.But just a 6 or 12 hanging there bugs me.
Private sale pre-sale starts 10/21 at ralphlauren.com/presale. Mailer said "up to 30% off". Additional 15% kicker when you present the card in store. No mention of online kicker. No mention of RLPL or BL being on sale.