Posts by zippyh

Tricker's navy cordovan cap toes. From Super Denim.
Superdenim navy cordovan captoes.
Nope.End charges US orders in US$. They have a separate US price for everything which is higher than the UK prices without VAT.For CP, End prices are about the same as US retailers.Tres-Bien, Kafka, etc are going to be cheaper for US customers.I've bolded some of that for you.
It was actually sort of sunny today. They're a bit darker in normal light.
Brown cordovan Dundees.
You'll get better results if you throw "peacoat" into the mix. RRL has done canvas peacoats. Dunno about the metal buttons though. Maybe look for a canvas peacoat and replace the buttons.
Thanks man. Monkeys are from Shoe Healer. From several years ago. He did some monkey boot orders and I got in on the lollipop ones I posted a few weeks ago. He also did these browns ones and had some for stock at the time.
Brown Monkeys
TBH, showrooming is kind of a dick move but I'll admit I've ordered multiple sizes from Barney's with the intention of returning the one that doesn't fit.As far as I know, there is no place in Seattle that sells C&J branded shoes.Todd Snyder online has free ship both ways and has a few sizes of 325 last models (Conniston, Harrogate, Cavendish). Using a loafer like the Cavendish is probably a bad benchmark though.I hesitate to suggest this (see above regarding dick move),...
LOL.Kochegar needs to take a look at the profile of more shoes. Especially those with thick country soles.