or Connect

Posts by zippyh

If you guys are into miles whoring I noticed that Levis earns miles at the pre-discount price. At least that's so with Alaska Air Mileage Plan.
I was finally able to check out using iPhone Firefox and PayPal. Shoprunner applied. Every time I tried to login to Ralph account prices reverted to non sale.
Clear all your Ralph cookies. Edit: Nevermind. Sales prices showed in cart but go to checkout and they revert.
Isn't vat in France more like 20%?
It's never *all* items on sale.Someone a few days back said it's going to be all fall collections.
Ocho. Plaza last.
According to a flyer I just received, it'll be online at ralphlauren.com/PrivateSale
The leather on the blue Conistons seems nicer. Slightly thicker and more supple. The BBBF leather feels the same as some Tricker's Burfords I've got. The blue leather feels like whatever they use on the Pembrokes or grain Lindricks.
Just got a Barbour Hemming plaid wax jacket. Fit is similar to a Bedale SL only with a quilted liner under it, so there's not as much room. Plaid is cool if you're into that sort of thing.
Navy grain Conistons.