or Connect

Posts by devin

Selling a pair of RM Williams chukka boots. Used, but in nice shape. Marked size 8.5G. I'd say they fit about like a US 9.5D. I wear a 10D AE PA and these fit a bit on the snug/short side. Not sure the details of the style or leather. Plain calf as far as I can tell. Fully lined. The leather is pleasantly soft. The color is quite dark, like a chocolate brown. I've polished them a bit with both brown and black, so they have a very subtle patina. Most of the pictures are...
Sierra Designs 60/40 parka. Size small. I'd say it fits like a 38 or maybe a slim 40S (see measurements below). I take a 40 or 41R and I can rock it, just a bit snug. Mostly the sleeves are too short for me. Great fit, much better than the Woolrich, IMO. Getting ready to move, trying to shift a few things out of the collection. Used, in good shape but not mint. Price includes USPS priority shipping to CONUS. Measurements (took my best middle read due to the raglan...
Brooks Brothers Black Fleece button down. Size BB0. I took a flyer on this and it doesn't fit me. Used, but in nice shape. Nothing crazy, just a great, staple shirt for a smaller guy than me. Price includes USPS priority shipping to CONUS. Measurements: Shoulder: 16 in Back length (boc): 28.5 in Sleeve: 22.5 in PtP: 20 in Collar: 17 in BB0 is listed as a 15/31 on the Black Fleece website. I'd say that's pretty accurate. The collar fits me (I take a slim 15/34) but the...
Drops.
I need to clean house a little, these items don't fit me (sadly). 1. Allen Edmonds Randolph loafers in burgundy shell cordovan, size 9D. Very nice shoes in my opinion, just a little too short for me. These are new/unworn, but probably a return since they have some shelf wear. I have a non-matching AE box I'll include, but no bags or trees. Asking $300 $285 SOLD shipped, CONUS. Would entertain a trade for something cordovan in my size, particularly Alden loafers. I...
Last drop. $50.
Price drop to $55 shipped.
I have a pair of Brooks Brothers, black, plain toe bluchers that just never get any wear. Size is 10.5D. Thought I would wear them w/ heavy socks, but I don't. These were thrifted and there are two small cuts in the toe area, which I couldn't get enough contrast to really show. Otherwise they are in good shape. I just had new heels put on, 1 --2 wears since then. Would like to get 55 USD shipped. No trees or bags. I might also be open to trades of something interesting....
A decent pair of pants on the true waist can also add some shape to your butt. Besides, a long torso stacked on short legs (29's shorted to who knows what) looks just as silly as any imagined short torso. If you look like the Penguin then accept as much as no pants witchery will change that. Anyway, if you're saggin' your pants too low, you're not going to be able to run when the cops show.
I've also had success making a slurry with color safe bleach (powder), rubbing that into a stain, and then washing as normal. Managed to remove a pretty hard set stain on the placket of shirt. The slurry is abrasive, so you can work the stain a bit with your fingers to get the scrubbing action.