or Connect

Posts by clapeyron

this 3roll2 is superb, however I feel like your shirt collar could use a little less height in the back and a little more in the front. that has to be more than 4cm in the back.     edit:   the lighting leaves a lot to be desired but let me show you what I meant:           comments about grooming are prohibited.
    really great stuff. I'd prefer the overcoat sleeves a little bit shorter though. still, everything is top notch.
      ...and staple items for all.
trying to pull off my least favourite jacket for casual friday today. oxford cloth hidden button down, cream hank and brown suede at the bottom. pictures were taken in the twilight after work.   my boss wanted to show me his gratitude and asked me what I was yearning for as incentive... I asked for a big box of LEGO's and all I got was this bottle of scotch =(      
  quite good? given that I sneaked in a white shirt that's quite the compliment coming from :foo: =)   yes the last outfit has folded silk but it's vanda's kimono silk, shit's like 1mm in thickness. folds like french crêpe!     yes that's the bane of skinny lapels. thanks don draper.   I wish my weight would change for once, I've been 220 lbs forever now and desperately try to gain... metabolism like a hummingbird.
      the bodies of those who asked too many questions...     @mktits, you are a rather slim fellow if i recall correctly, and usually the ps pocket wouldn't be cut that far away from the lapel on a suit sized for your built.
here goes nothing:     trying to pair my least favourite jacket:   [[SPOILER]]       shirt is doc holliday white in royal oxford   [[SPOILER]]           these trousers are with 5cm cuffs the grey flannel trousers in the prior fit are made with 4 cm cuffs, which suit me better?   [[SPOILER]]
@mktits: who makes the suit? brooks brothers? I frequently see their suits with pocket square pockets misplaced like this.
  I agree completely with your assessment, the elbow patches work great with the jacket and the fabric makes for a great suit, but the patches don't really work for me in the context of a suit.   Would be great if the elbow patches were attached via Velcro or magnets and you could detach them depending on the situation. I'm calling the patent office as we speak.
  great job on those patch pockets.   agree 100% on the lapel, pocket square pocket overlap.