or Connect

Posts by clapeyron

200cm.... 6'7" 
  I aimed for 13.5 inch rise on these, I wanted them to sit just below my navel however, you are right, I need to hike them a little bit for this effect. the pants cost next to nothing. I am testing right now.   the woman in this photo belongs to the yao women, who are famous for their very long hair. they only cut their hair twice in their lives once when they reach eighteen years and once again when they marry. since she doesn't hide her hair coil underneath a black...
high waisted pents step one.       [[SPOILER]]
shoutout to tirailleur for making me get high waisted pents made up.   jacket colour best seen in close up. shoes are saffron orange suede.         [[SPOILER]]
a lot of 4x1  
  ha I just was in HK last week. I'm in Tianjin now. At currently -16°C (4°F) I much prefer HK over the north of china... who cares about pollution. who the fuck breathes anyway in china...
@stitches   can we get a picture of you wearing pents without the jacket. I think you don't necessarily need a fuller break. I suspect that your waist line is slanted towards the front, resulting in excess fabric under your belt line and your pants not falling straight down in the front but drooping in somewhat a J shape.   GIF:       @ timotune, have you tried growing a moustache? I think that it would look a lot better on you. either full shaven or...
  that overcoat lapel....
    Haha, no i'm not french. Dr. teatime had a better guess. I'm merely a mech. engineer with an affinity to thermodynamics.