or Connect

Posts by clapeyron

I for one welcome foos remarks since he only seldom graces us with his presence nowadays. so when he does his insights are somewhat refreshing.   he is like a solar eclipse, happens only once every couple months, it is always interesting/entertaining to watch but you better enjoy it quickly because if you gaze for too long you can damage your eyesight.   personally I would love to post an outfit to get some brutally honest criticism for once (most of the time you guys...
  agree completely.   [[SPOILER]]     but foo is right, too. thin flimsy silk doesn't look right folded
I like mafoos coat. what I don't like are his giant cuffs. cuffs are for tall people.
us europeans have to stick together
to me a jacket has to visually 'cut' a person from heel to shoulders in half. and must not be shorter than to cover your butt.
  'murricans pronounce the letter R as ARRR similar to the verbalism used by pirates to connote a profound state of emotion as determined by the method and context of articulation. contrary to popular belief, the term was never used by pirates, but in fact originated in the 1883 adventure novel 'treasure island' by scottish author robert louis stevenson.
    I like everything until we get to the timepiece over the shirt cuff... you ain't agnelli
try to channel doc holliday by wearing a white shirt .   tied my tie too short and forgot to take a close up of this fantastic shirt texture...    
  people wearing baseball caps in the restaurant? looks like you are back in the US...
  would be cool if we got a couple of regulars to participate by providing a full body shot with the tri pod set to a fixed height and distance.