or Connect

Posts by clapeyron

Soooooooo German...
  I was actually talking about my navy blazer / green tie / mid grey flannel pents fit:    But I take that compliment even though you are likely too young to be my parent.
turtlenecks in taste?   [[SPOILER]]       [[SPOILER]]
  das the plan. the bull goes with the goose and the cola goes with the shrub. red bull red, white and blue is for watering the plants. it's what they crave.
Detective Frank Bullitt commemorative fit.             Did you know that there is a numerical difference between four trays and four palettes when ordering red bull? much like the difference between 96 cans and 11520 cans...    
  I think foo means that French cuffs can be more relaxed in terms of fit than barrel cuffs due to their shape. Not to be mistaken with relaxed in the sense of casual.   Not even foo would argue that french cuffs are inherently far far more formal than barrel cuffs.
eat your heart out detective frank bullitt         next level honeycomb - sole colour coordination  
please...dereks navy blazer / green tie fit pales next to mine. I look so much better it's not even a competition any more. true story.
  you can't have too many light blue shirts...
  Enginerd through and through...   http://www.styleforum.net/t/341010/the-oneshirt-a-phoenix-from-the-ashes/270#post_6229526