or Connect

Posts by clapeyron

So which one of you Double Monk wearing Londoners tried to jump the machete wielding jewellery robber?                    
solid second post in 5 years.
 Retribution for what? From what I gather, it is true that Gennaro cut Benedikt's trousers but I'm sure he was commissioned to do so after all.It was only when Benedikt, not happy with the constricting fit of full length trousers, decided to cut them a second time by not properly yielding at a stop sign, that he ended up with this pricey pair of flannel hot pants. No one to blame but his lacking knowledge of Italian road traffic regulations. edit: Is Gennaro the guy that...
 clearly the stylishest of them all  
what's the age limit of a fuccboi?
rare footage of synthese waking up  
 I don't have to like the style to appreciate how well something is executed. And given the amount of intricate detail that went into these trousers, I'd say that there's a very happy customer somewhere out there.Luxire caters to everyone from the vintage fanatics over at the Fedora Lounge, to the urban lumberjacks in MC Casual, to the soporific suit crowd on Wall street and the futuristic goth/ninjas of superfuture.
  Are you happy with the sewn in crease? Is the yarn visible? I've been playing with the thought of getting some duck canvas trousers for golfing with a crease like this. Though I fear they will look funny unless you iron the trousers at least a little.