or Connect

Posts by clapeyron

Order and pay for the amount the shirt fabrics would cost sans shipping through additional services. http://custom.luxire.com/products/additional-serviceEither add your instructions to the notes during checkout or respond to the email with the new #order number and let them know that you would like to have it shipped with the previous #order.
with a pink popped collar polo shirt with the visible Moncler logo!
Quote:  The tastefulness of this hopsack jacket is proportional to the tackiness of these cargo trousers.
 I've had the exact opposite experience on three previous shirts the button holes were all too large for the thin dark MOP buttons and frequently became undone. On my newest shirt (with thin cream MOP buttons) I specifically requested to have them look into it and match the hole size to the ligne of the buttons and it came out perfect.
 When in doubt order the trousers with buttons on the inside for braces and don't use/remove them when you are happy with the fit provided by the side adjusters.
 perfect for when you have to work in an office at 6:30 but have to usher a clown funeral at 8.
higher waisted trousers usually don't really work completely flat fronted because once you bend your waist in order to sit down the waist circumference increases dramatically. pleats really do serve a purpose here.
   How long should I size the cafe racer? should it hit above the belt line? since its obvious biker origins I assume I'm committing a faux pas if I choose to have it below my belt? I fear if I size it too short, at a 6'7" frame it will appear unintentional. How wide would you size the collar? snug fit with a button down shirt underneath? How long ought the sleeves to be? should they reach the first knuckle of my thumb?
The black cafe racer jacket is really tempting. I'd probably remove the chest zippers though.   People who have ordered MTM leather jackets before, what would you have done differently on your first order? Does leather "give" over time, i.e. should I order sleeves slightly tighter in order for them to mold to my contours over time? I own one leather jacket and it's RTW and it's from before I knew about Styleforum so let's not mention it's fit.
I didn't specify anything but referenced the 'broke and bespoke'button down collar.