or Connect

Posts by barrelntrigger

waitwat? did you just refer yourself as Bruce Lee?  
and singing random ass karaoke to him or on the voice mail! 
[[SPOILER]] Bro, let's have a picnic there! Fuck yeah! Love the long jacket! I want one!
Soooooooooooooooooooooooo, we've been planning another trip to the land of the rising sun and hanging out with @Thrift Vader and Mrs. Thrift Vader for months ahead!!!   Sooooooooooooooo, long story short, I was able to secure 2 round trip tickets to Japan for $1,000! The kicker is I didn't even spend 1 cent! All was paid by air miles!!!     I don't wanna give away my secrets to the lurkers on here... 
Ahhh, that make sense. A lot of their shoes are made in China. I agree if their wares are made in China, their price should reflect that. I'll pay more for wares that were made in Japan.
I went to a few Aape stores in Macau and HK. All their stuff were made in China. But I didn't get a chance to take a closer look at their stuff so I don't know how quality they were. I've yet been to a Bape store although I've seen Bape Kids when we were walking around in near Shibuya.  I don't think I.T. Group bought Visvim. I think Visvim always had some of their stuff made in China, Korea although they might not be made in factories. I've seen some dope shit that were...
[[SPOILER]] Hey bro, sorry I'm not an expert on BAPE. Every single BAPE piece include Baby Milo has their "Made in Japan" or "Made in China" (more recent since that one HK company bought out BAPE), and their address and phone number make tag. Are you sure someone just didn't cut it off? Here's a page for reference.  http://www.ebay.com/gds/How-to-spot-FAKE-Bape-A-Bathing-Ape-Baby-Milo-/10000000002557706/g.html @Jompso fuck, that Canali is super fucking recent, too!!!! Good...
Its just easier type with one "p". I guess I'll just type Kop from now on. Just shut up and wear it.
Coped another pair of Sauce Zhan organic, natural indigo selvedge, 13.5 oz. for around $40. on discount!   [[SPOILER]]