or Connect

Posts by barrelntrigger

[[SPOILER]] I have the vary same IHSH21 and its my go to chambray shirt! That bad boy never fails me!!!
BUT is it selvedge though?!  Yes, supply and demand at its work. But at the same time, it has brought us together!  [[SPOILER]] We had a casual wedding. I was rocking a pinstriped suit. It was cool. 
I think it gives the jeans character. 
I remember awhile ago, somebody posted a meme on Jnco jeans were making a come back but this???!!!! Are you fucking kidding me???!!! This has to be a prank or something. http://www.ebay.com/itm/JNCO-JEANS-MAMMOTH-J194-32W-x-28L-Whopping-40-034-ORIGINAL-OG-Made-In-USA-1st-ED-/161610383188?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item25a0babf54&nma=true&si=%252FlN4u2tacqKdm36XEIS7TsdFUe4%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
Hey bros, and sis...Errr... my Filson mackinaw western vest has came!!! Not thrifted but it was 20% off on top of a good price and I had a $20 gift card. I figured why not?!
[[SPOILER]] Welcome to the thread! Can I see some details of those big E's? I'm not an expert on Levis but I've always thought that was a 505 model, no?  Also, there was a list floating around here...Not sure who did what with it. At one time, I had the list but since have lost it. BUT the way fleabay has been the prices of grails tend to fluctuate. This is just my observation. This very thread has contributed to the creation of tons of clothes flippers and that has...
holyshit!!! you are back!!! 
Just benched 275x3. Had to grind on the last rep but felt pretty good, not too tired. 
IS it heavy???!!! 
@joshgustin  hey dude, any plans on bringing back the Postal Herringbone Workshirt?! I totally missed out last time!!! I really would like one! Thanks!