or Connect

Posts by barrelntrigger

Woa, that's like bromance type of mileage. Bro, that's RLPL, right? Also brodeetz on them kittens!  [[SPOILER]] Pass and never ever look at it again. 
Lol, although I enjoy thrifting with a buddy, I do better on my own though. I'm more focused, faster, and aggressive when attacking the racks. Of course, I get more booties! 
Haha http://40.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdi7miPZK61qi3vu6o1_1280.jpg I'm not into movies where people get stoned. But that was a few years ago. I might give the movie another go. I love No Country for Old Men! I really enjoyed Fargo, the TV series but the first season was my favorite so far. 
Haha, am I the only who started watching it but half way, turned it off? The flying scene just didn't do it for me.
WTF?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #brodeetz!!! Did you adhere to the 10% rule?
I place Julius over Rick. But Rick has some dope pieces!
[[SPOILER]] NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Dont' do it, man! Lose 15 lbs. and it will fit you like a glove! The chances of you owning something this baller in the future would be slim!!!
Since everyone is throwing their comments, I'll do, too. I think this looks good if you were a model or a mannequin or if you are going for that Thom Browne look with those high waters pants. I really really really like double breasted blazers! Too bad I can't pull this off...Another reason why I stopped wearing CM is because the fit has to be on point or you wouldn't look your best. HOLY SHIT! I literally fucking yelled when I saw this!!! Is it a true 42? If it fits me,...
OMG! Just watched the latest X-Files episode called Mulder and Scully Meet the Were-Monster. It was fucking badshit crazy funn!!!!!!!!1 v
Yep, that's the tag!