or Connect

Posts by barrelntrigger

TV: Sony Bravia 60 inch, 240 Hz flat screen LCD TV.  TV Shows: Z Nation, Bates Motel, Fargo, Hannibal, Marvels Agents of SHIELD, Mob City, Orphan Black, Ripper Street, Salem, Sherlock, Wilfred, amongst other popular TV shows you've may or may not have seen. @noob #theotherbarrelwhenitcomestotvshowsandgettingthatswag
Hey guys, chambray shirt, raw denim, and a khaki hunting vest, yay or nay? 
Holy shit! Gonna cop some anime themed colabs selvedge!!!!!
Oh snap! I was totes gonna cop the same pants from another member with that sick dummy/clothes model thingy named Perry awhile back when I was totes into CM. 
@noob Holy shit! It's Bullet from The Killing on Arrow!!!
 The Godly Throne, I believe is what it says. Yeah, I've just started watching season 2 and I really really really like the idea of the Black Canary and his side kick, arrow boy or whatever his name is. Holy shit! American Horror Story season 4 and Arrow season 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna be busy for awhile!  Oh yeah, just coped a Filson. Deetz when I get it!
[[SPOILER]] Well, I won't exactly use "crap" to describe these. 
Lol, I love how he needed a spotter to bench 4 plates so he decides to go 8 plates. Yeah, that makes sense. 
Fail. I highly doubt his best bench is 720 lbs.    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/os-725-pound-bench-press-20141007-story.html
 Wow! This is an interesting read!  [[SPOILER]]