or Connect

Posts by barrelntrigger

[[SPOILER]] I fucking knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was looking at the slubs and thinking to myself, "I bet this was Naked and Famous." Fuck, I'm gonna give myself a cookie! 
Shit, all I remember is smashing into walls tire first for forgetting to break and smashing my nuts on the seat cover while still trying to play it cool and not throw up from balls hit pain. 
Bro, Levi's Selbedge Goods is a legit line!!!!!!!!!!! I wished they didn't die out so soon...Tell 'em @double00But they made them in Turkey and China. That is such a notion form the privileged!!! I just tell people I belong on an internet forum where we trade clothes we find when asked about if I sell? Or sometimes, I pretend I don't speak English. Yes! Good!  AHA! Take that, Fueco!!!  Now you know how it feels!  [[SPOILER]] Wow, somebody fucked up. What is it? brodeetz!
Oppps, forgot to post these!   Been had! Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I literally walked to a local GW, looked to my left, saw these on the racks and was like, "Oh wow! Polo!" "Oh hai, NWT!" Grab!  Walked up to the rack and be like [[SPOILER]]   Sooooooooooooooo, I told my wife I'm going to stop buying jean. She laughs at me... Speaking of! I got another pair awaiting shipping!   anyone wants some cheap selvedge denim from Lawless? $34.50 a pop! Don't worry, these are...
Wanna see something funny?  [[SPOILER]]
Here's a brag! I shipped over 120 lbs. of clothes to @Snoogz within two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Tell 'em, bro! Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, remember a few weeks ago I introduced 3 made in China small brands to the thread? Well, I got them today!!!!!!!! My cousin proxyed for me and another cousin flew them over! Soooooooooooo, this is going to be a first impression of the wares. First up, Sauce...
bro, those Tss though...  [[SPOILER]] I literally yelled, "What the fuck!" in a high pitch voice!!! Those robots in disguise... BUT is it selvedge?!  YES SIR! Right away sir!!!   [[SPOILER]]
Having a big bench press is to impress all the high school boys. Having a big deadlift is to impress all the lifting bros. 
When did Zegna start making for YSL? Dudes, I'm so out of the CM loop. 
Please see below!  Did I ever tell you that you are my new best interwebz frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriend?!