or Connect

Posts by barrelntrigger

Why you trolling us, bro?!
How many are lurkers, I wonder? 
Its alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll part of the sales pitch. 
[[SPOILER]] Bro, wassup with them jawnz...
Bros! True Detective season 2 just started! 
The sideways splits have been progressing, too. I'm almost there! I've been adding those to my stretching routines to stretch out my adductors for sumo. I heard the split is the best stretch for those.
Today, bench PR 305x1! It was a grind to get up but did 295x1 really easy so fuck it, add 10 lbs. to the bar and BAM! 15 lbs. to catch up to my old PR.  
  1:11:30 had me rolling of the floor shitingmypants from laughing so hard!!!     1:30:00 OMG!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!!!
Bros, this has nothing to do with thrifting but I just want to share that I've found a pretty sweet one man operation for leather goods from New York. His name is Brandon White. His brand is called BWeiss.  Check out his stuff! I bought a belt from him and so did my coworker.  Italian hardware. This was my co-worker's. The copper belt buckle took Brandon 3 hours hammering it into shape on an anvil. This is good old American labor. Check out his wares if you guys are...
That's a very beautiful looking pussy. All regal looking and shit.  I'm sorry to hear this, bro. I hope all goes well for the rest of your trip. I can't imagine what it must feels like knowing your pet is in poor health but can't be there for him/her.