or Connect

Posts by barrelntrigger

[[SPOILER]] Bro! These are officially my favorite jeans!!!
Got my 23 oz. today and DAMN! Nearly broke my fingers off trying to button them!   It seems the pockets liners are thicker than my 18 oz. That's good.   Pics later.
Lol, but I want those stack fades on my sleeves, too! 
Been had NWT Filson, son!   Not thrifted but coped at 70% off.   Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove this thing especially with the center kill pocket!    Shirt: Tedman chambray Pants: I'm not wearing any pants but let's pretend I am.   Also, wife made theze!   Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn good!!! I'm not 3 lbs. fatter...
What version was this?
If it's Kato AAA yerrrr, bro, yerrrrr don goff up! Damn right, Kato is piece of shit while KATOAAA is bad ass anyday!  Bro, I'm in this year! I got way too much shit lying around not to join! WHO!!!????? We demand Brodeetz!!!!!!!!!
Hey Doc, what are your views on benching with the false grip and regular grip? I've always used the regular grip for benching but have seen beasts like Charly and other big dudes using the false grip. I just feel the regular grip keep my wrists straight. What are some of the advantages and disadvantages of either grips? 
Have you tried taping your wrists?