or Connect

Posts by barrelntrigger

Dammit! Late to the party, again!!! 
WTF! Denim? Those are damn nice! I remember a few years ago when the Levis outlet near my house was carrying LVC, I think it was @Cotton Dockers asking me to proxying him some. 
How often do you guys pick up Hackett shirts? I've been passing on them.  You wear bath robes with ties?!  Bookmarked.  Yes
I posted on a facebook group that I was getting a pair of Lawless denim. Holy shit! Everyone and their mother jumped in and literally called Lawless a criminal organization! Yikes! So, I got a reply from Lawless saying my jeans would be shipping out within a week. 
[[SPOILER]] Pics or it didn't happen!
I just cleaned out 90% of my CM and other stuff! Went crazy and purged almost everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Flat rate box going to @Takai  That's not a large. That's a medium box.  The rest going to @Snoogz Come on bro! I need a new bathroom floor and a trip for two to Japan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Work your magic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1q1111111111111111
WHERE ARE ALL THE DAMN GRAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON, PEOPLE, it's already almost 4am on the West Coast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 11111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!!!!!!111!!!!1111111111
 R for repro. I had that shit on my LVC. That tag is sooooooooooooo off center. Where ya been, bro?
I had the same issue. My arms are short so sumo gives me more leverage. I used to keep my hips really low to get used to the movement. But after awhile, you'll get the hang of it and keep a higher hips for more leverage. My biggest cues is keep the bar to my hips as close as possible while keeping the hips higher than perpendicular to the floor while maintaining a neutral back. Oh yeah, while pulling, your chest and ass should "come up" at the same rate. I started doing...
[[SPOILER]] Looks to be from the 60's or so. It might be a repro. because it used a different character. The original quote is one of Mao's famous quote, "Providing service for the people." On the bag it says, "Providing service blue the people." Sorry, the translation is shit but they replaced the "for" with the word "blue." Singed Mao Ze Dong. Propaganda art is now pop art even in China.