or Connect

Posts by barrelntrigger

Almost koped this if it weren't for being an orphan...  
Today's spoils. Pretty light for over 12 stores...Oh well...I have a feeling someone has been raiding my hoods! One of the most interesting item I picked up today. Oh, all this talks of top coats, car coats has got me excited! I want to play, too!!!       NOt as nice as yours. @impuntura. But might be a bit nicer than yours. @eazye. Just maybe...   When you are out and need to go but the public restrooms don't have seat covers, what do you do?!...
Paging nat and fueco. Is this the good rei?
Shit, @Jompso I passed a jacket with that Balmain tag...Bad pass? I mean, it wasn't all that great. It didn't have all the bells and whistles. 
  +   @SomethingsFishy for
 Fake.Bape always have these Nowhere Co. Ltd. company address and phone numbers on them. Actually, all the Japanese pieces I've handled all have either phone numbers, address, or at least their company logo.Also, compare the outline of the ape to this tag. Noticed the difference? That's another quick and dirty way to tell if it's real when in the field. But the new AAPE stuff no longer belongs to Nowhere. I think it's tagged IT? Not sure. I always pass on those. Found a...
 I love the going into battle stripes! Where were the Levi's made?  
For $40, it would have been a hard catch and release for me... Are RRL good for flipping? I pass on those all the time. I finally picked up 2 because in good condition and awesome pattern. Those jeans looks familar... That is a badass fit! Wow!
Just one item today Kinda basic
 Woa, that's like bromance type of mileage. Bro, that's RLPL, right? Also brodeetz on them kittens!  [[SPOILER]] Pass and never ever look at it again.