or Connect

Posts by barrelntrigger

OMG! Dying over here!!! Bro advices FTW!!!    
Wow! Good ass epic haul! 100% sure The Undercover and CDGs are predistressed. The wear patterns do not look natural at all. Also, the holes and patch work on the Undercover looks way too uniformed to be naturally occurring. REally really really rare and awesome finds but totally fashion house status and the novelty will wear out soon because in the end, they are just so so quality jeans with an over priced tag. Good luck on tracking down the year and seasons especially...
Lol, speaking of him, Troika has been telling me he's been trying to throw CM his size at him for DAYZZZZZ!!!
That's some gnarly stains on them jawnz! That's sick! I would rock that! Thanks to all the bros who've congratulated!!! Thanks guys! Sorry, I couldn't invite too many SF bros because we had it in the in-laws' backyard. So spacing was limited...We didn't even get to invite some distant relatives...I'll upload some pics soonish! The in-laws gave us a fairytale wonderland backyard! It was crazy! Just ask @troika!!! We totally thrifted this wedding! Thanks again, bros!!!...

Haha, it's been awhile since I've worn a tie. I'm staying up practicing how to make da dimple in my 4 in hand...
Alright Spoo, after looking those deetz pics more closely I've come to the conclusion some details looks real while others scream fake to me. So just to be on the safe side, I'm going to say both are either sample or are fake. I searched the RN# database and the given results was "Bestford USA, Inc." which is the company Evisu is marketed under. This was interesting. Again, a lot of the details on both jeans are pretty quality and are very consistent with the real ones. I...
Yep, Rick Owens! Good job!
Well, No. 3 is mostly made in China less it's the Heritage model but depending on what year. The general rule is that the smaller the number, the more desirable except for like No. 14 or something. But all of the Evisu tag says "Custom Made" on it.   The No. 3 I've seen were mostly made in Japan, some being made in other countries, and the later models are made in China. But could you do me a favor and post some more deetz like the tags, rivets and back of the buttons?...
 Looks real.  WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheapies nomination! [[SPOILER]]   FYI http://markwhitfieldphotography.blogspot.com/2011/11/evisu-no3-sanforised-denim-jeans.html