or Connect

Posts by barrelntrigger

Damn, did you pay retail price for this bad boy?!
I had a kitty named Pancake once. She would get into a prone position with her fours all spread out. She would lay there flat like a pancake. I miss her...Currently, we haz a Nom Nom. We are naming our next cat Yum Yum.  Thanks, bud! I just told my wife when we are rich, I'm gonna totally buy a then current model of LS!!!
Hey Guys, my buddy, Size 38R has been trying to get me on this thread for awhile now. But I didn't own a cool car until 2 days ago when I coped a 2000 Lexus GS400. I believe it's the sport package. Anyhow, I've heard this is a friendly thread so I've decided to drop by.   
Thanks, bud! It really is in a great shape!  4.0L V-8 and 5A with 300 hp/310 lb-ft 0-60 mph: 6.0 seconds Quarter mile: 14.4 seconds @ 97.4 mph 60-0 mph: 119 feetRead more: http://wot.motortrend.com/by-the-numbers-1998-2013-lexus-gs-161663.html#ixzz37KpHXW53 Wow, 6 flat is pretty damn good!
Damn, 45 plate weighted side bends and leg lifts got my abs rock solid and sore! Good stuff! DAmn, I'm making all sorts of noob gains. But, I've lost a bunch on my bench...
I drove it for the first time during night time and damn, I wanted to pressed the pedal to the metal down the high way...Had to ease back a bit, didn't want my fuel gauge to go down too quickly. 
 Thanks bro! Sorry but the 1986 Transformers the movie had both and then some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Michael Bay ain't got nothing on the OG! 
I'm pretty sure Tom Cruise isn't his billed height at 5'9" either. I've just paid almost thrift price for a V8.  2000 Lexus GS400 sports package. Clean as my waxed butt cheeks!Cost me $55 to fill her up.   Shout outs to my boiii, @size 38R for hooking it up with them deetz and teaching me to do some home tests. 
Pretty sick action with a shitty story and even shittier linez! But, it was OK.  What?! No jawnzzzzzzzz!!! 
Guys, what are some of your routines for strong abs? My buddy just told me to ditch the bicycles for weighted side bends and leg lifts.