or Connect

Posts by barrelntrigger

Bros, so I just had a WTF moment. It was so surreal. I felt like I was in a movie. I went to one of my regular store which hasn't been producing much lately. For some strange reason, I had the nagging feeling that I was going to find some kittens in the racks. I kept hearing meow meow meow. Guess what? I came across a kitten orphan. I was now both ecstatic and sad the same time because i had shitty luck reuniting kitten orphans in the past. But just as I was thinking about...
The method might work on removing the stains depending on the size and type of stains. I would Kopp at 6.
Is it kosher for me to say I'm liking the new frenchy more than the old one? 
I've posted Row today!!! 
Koped a pair of Allen Edmonds clayton lizards. Been passing on these.
Lol you forgot the comma, spoo.
Sup, got 25 stores on list today. A bit ambitious. Started things off with And Prada pants. This was a good indication of things to come. Popped on edifice, dries van noten, neil barrett, reunited orphans, left some shit. Now taking a poop break peep'n the thread.
PreviewNot the first time pooping the poole.i might be able to squeeze in these lol
Yeah row tweed suit and scs but all had moth holes. Thinking about keeping some for my private collection