or Connect

Posts by barrelntrigger

I've just finished watching The Killing season 4. One word, disappointment
Lol, welcome on board, bro! Fancy seeing you here! Anyone has The Beasts fades progress?
I would still keep them because of how often our body shape changes. You can always go bespoke denim.  http://3x1.us/bespoke/
Dude, long time no see! You could get a pair that's a size or 2 bigger and tailor the waist down. That should work.
Fucking A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm thinking of buying a pair of Oni's Secret Denim 517 in olive color. I'm not sure if its the natural dye. I assume its not? This one http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=15197&category_id=&manufacturer_id=8&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=62 Lolz, it's not about the quantity but the quality of the denim that counts. When I first started collecting, I bought quite a few lower tier denim make like Naked and...
Got excited and dug out all of my denim jackets, shirts, chambray, and wabash.   RRL Herringbone     Ted Company     Iron Heart IHSH33     Vintage 1960s Big E     Iron Heart IHSH21 with Sugar Cane SC12654 Wabash vest.     Flat Head 7001     Post Overalls     I'm in the process of collecting more! We are going to Japan next year again so I should grow my collection still.
Sweet thread!   1) LVC 1967 2) NnF Elephant 2 22 oz. Sold. 3) Unbranded UB206 4) Studio D'Artisans SD 201 5) Gustin Heavy American 6) Gustin Rainbow Nep 7) Gustin Organic Cotton (green line) 8) Gustin 18 oz. Super Heavy Slub. 9) Lee Japan 101 LM9611-289 16 oz.  10) Full Count 1246 Bushpants. 11) Blue Blue Japan Lot PP5. 12) Iron Heart 634s. 13) APC New Standards Sold. 14) Edwin 505-SX. I wear them to work every day.  15) Civilianire Light Blue Gifted to a...
Why do you say RRL and Gustin are at the bottom of the barrel? Does that mean they are not as quality when compared to other denim makes? How do you determine that? What denim makes do you consider to be quality? I mean all my Gustin denim are sourced from reputable mills from Japan (Kurabo, Kaihara), Cone and so on. They are double stitched along the seams, with tucked belt loops, reinforced stitches everywhere, along with selvedge belt loop, customized hardware, chain...