or Connect

Posts by barrelntrigger

Do it!
 Holy shit! 50% Cotton and 50% literally sugar cane fibers!!! @Takai his Okinawas he found the other day has also 50% sugar cane fibers! Fucking nuts!!! Brodeetz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Forealz!!! I want to see more deetz!!! Oh yeah, also PM!Lolz, yeah,  http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/10/15/glenn-beck-launches-100-%E2%80%98made-in-america%E2%80%99-jeans-from-1791-denim/ Lolz, a picture is more than a 1,00 words! Do they offer resole services? I'm thinking they do? 
I've never handled them before so I don't know the quality but I had to do a double take when I was listening to an interview with him where he was promoting his denim line. 
[[SPOILER]] Lolz, that's Glenn Beck's denim line.
Lolz, well, is anything normal in a zombie apocalypse? [[SPOILER]] but maybe he would have been happier banging 2 chicks at a time with 2 dicks? Anyhow, the season premiere was fucking nuts!!!
@joshgustin hey Josh, are the Heavyweight delayed? When is the anticipated shipping date? Thanks.
Dale, in the comics is a pimp. He bangs 2 chicks at a time but he only had one dick, I think.
Bro, I left off of the comics around there. Dale was a pimp. Too bad he only had one dick. 
Wait wat...Why do I keep missing these post? What was this? An orgy event?