or Connect

Posts by barrelntrigger

15 stores today. Someone had been raiding my hood! Felt like first 10 stores, nothing! Then Then found 10 Paul Stuart tailoring pieces including 2 isaia Stuart's choice. Koped 6. Left the orphans. Good things happen to those who wait and goes to every fucking spots.
I really hate these stores. I went to a few and never went back since. 
I don't think he's in debt that much. I mean, is it a coincidence not long after his new album dropped, he tweets this? He's known for generating publicity from bullshit. I call this bullshit. I would call that half Norfolk.   [[SPOILER]]
 This is so money!
Lol, I usually just tell people I'm getting stuff for friends. If they ask more I usually tell them my friends and I buy stuff in our sizes and trade which is true. 
Holy fuck! I yelled when i saw this! ISAIA? NEED DEETZ!  You know art? What is this?Big shout out to my boy, @takai for an excellent trade!   [[SPOILER]]   Love this vintage Hanes! Tenderfuckingloin!!!
Why do you say it's fake? I mean, I'm not an expert on the colab but it isn't all that great imo. Got deetz to make sure?   [[SPOILER]] Jesus! My jaws literally drop a few inches. 
Almost koped this if it weren't for being an orphan...  
Today's spoils. Pretty light for over 12 stores...Oh well...I have a feeling someone has been raiding my hoods! One of the most interesting item I picked up today. Oh, all this talks of top coats, car coats has got me excited! I want to play, too!!!       NOt as nice as yours. @impuntura. But might be a bit nicer than yours. @eazye. Just maybe...   When you are out and need to go but the public restrooms don't have seat covers, what do you do?!...
Paging nat and fueco. Is this the good rei?