or Connect

Posts by barrelntrigger

What does him working at an orphanage has to do with anything? What a fucktard. 
[[SPOILER]] Super old Corn is a instapass especially at $25 a pop. I would kop the older stuff if it were tweed and has all the bells and whistles. 
If I had a job or were going into a profession where it's frown upon to have visible ink such as having sleeves, I'll just do what yakuza back in feudal time Japan did such as having the munewari and the gobu. 
Holy shit! Captain Crunch! Finn!!!!
[[SPOILER]] brodeetz on them sleeve.
WTF!!!??? I didn't know what it was until I googled that shit. That was fucking stupid! I've been passing Andrew's stuff. Today, I passed on a SC by him. Bad move? 
Vintage Levis? Lol he needs to check the trickle downs especially on those Z's!  [[SPOILER]] Haha, really poorly faked. Bape Co. Ltd? I think they meant to say Nowhere Co. Ltd.
Gloverall use to do pretty well on the bay but recently, not too great but if you were to wait, you might get a decent price. How much was it? I would totes kop if cheap and I'll just rip that tag off.  Ibex is a pick up? I've been passing.  
NOt an expert but if it were real, I would leave P&S, made in China. The collar tag looks legit. I've some fucked up looking fakes.  Wow, that is so you! Ah fuck, now they know, they will start pricing Brionis at those prices....  [[SPOILER]] Wait, why did you leave the Gloverall? 
15 stores today. Someone had been raiding my hood! Felt like first 10 stores, nothing! Then Then found 10 Paul Stuart tailoring pieces including 2 isaia Stuart's choice. Koped 6. Left the orphans. Good things happen to those who wait and goes to every fucking spots.