or Connect

Posts by barrelntrigger

LOL, I first saw that and was like, "Hmmm, this shit looks like CDG." Sure enough! lolzNo, but I'm collecting non-things. Please send them to me as I'm expanding my collections. Bootleg? Nah, bro. But if you find some real, that's be $! 
I was thinking getting 4 45 plates. I have barbell plates ranging from 2.5 to 45. I'll be using the bumpers for deadlifting as I have concrete floors in the garage and I don't want to crack them. I was thinking load up the bar with 2 plates and use my 35, 25, and 10s to further load up the bar but those won't be making contact with the floor during deadlifitng.  Thanks! This was very insightful! If the metal rings do come loose, is it an easy fix? Would I be able to hammer...
Hey bros, I just want to say this is my favorite thread on the whole interwebz. Even with all the butt hurting, booty tickling, dust ups, and cat fights, at the end of the day, I feel right at home. So here's to all of you crazytightassmotherfuckerswhowantsgrailsonthecheap!  
Spoo!!!!!!!!!!!!   Somebody cop this in a 32 and then trade me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/frisbee/item/10001728/
For some reason, I read this as But realized it was this Also, one thing I've never quite understood the need to response to other's snarky comments just to justify yourself. Who gives a shit? It's a waste of time. Zzz
One of my coworkers was telling me I should get some bumper plates. I was checking out these. Does anyone know any better deals?   http://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-hg-2-0-bumper-plates
Have you came off of the juice? I mean not cycling but actually came off of the stuff just to see where you were strength wise?
You pulled everyday?! Why don't you deadlift anymore? Isn't it a waste after hitting 550 and just cold turkey?! Did something happened? Touched by someone?
[[SPOILER]]
Holy shit! When was this?! You haz vids, yes?! LOLZ this is epic!!! Please don't unless you want to fuck up your back, again.