or Connect

Posts by barrelntrigger

Regarding da arch, I find this bench tutorial by Candito is worth a watch. Speaking of da arch, I have a very high bench or I'm too short for my bench to plant my feet on the ground hence my arch sucks. Buying this lower bench so I can bench correctly. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006JJM38S/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER   The manual says it could take 600 lbs. of load.  
The only thing you'll be shaking is your head. But Claire Danes does have some nice hips. 
Homeland season 4 finale, seriously, WTF?!
I found this a great tutorial on leg drive.  
When did you cop some Canton?! 
I think their belts are just riveted.  Bro, I'm becoming more of a denim snob by the minute. I picked up a pair of Gilded Age Gotham raws. A year ago I would be bouncing off of the fucking wall but after owning a pair of Iron Heart and Full Count, I'm like meh...I'm still waiting to cop a pair of Samurai 25th anniversary raws for a good price.
It doesn't look like you've gotten tight enough during the set up. Do you do the shoulder blade pinching? On the second set, it really looks like you could have gotten it! I do pause bench press to help me get me past the sticking point. Try that. 
I really hope Gustin is addressing their quality control issue. I've yet to experience problems with their jeans. But on my King Ring, one of the Chicago screw came off after a few weeks of wear. I was lucky to find it on the floor of my car. But I'm having difficulties of figuring how to tighten up the screw as there's no grip on one side. But, it's all good. I actually won that piece on their facebook drawing. I don't know if I've said this but I hope it's not too...
Damn, those shoes for squats are epic! I would go wider and use more of a hip thrust for the lock out.