or Connect

Posts by barrelntrigger

I koped 2 pairs from Khaki of Carmel 2 years ago, I think. They are pretty well made for Agave. They come with canvas pockets which is a great detail to have on jeans. But I ripped holes in the pockets after 6 months of wear. But still if you've gotten them for cheap, they are great for wear. They don't resell for shit though.  Also, don't ever machine wash them. My wife accidently washed them in the washer but not tumble dried, they ended up with vertical folding streaks...
Haven't contributed in some time. [[SPOILER]] Shout outs to vexco for a great trade!
willicatchflackforlikingthis?   [[SPOILER]] I've only seen a handful of these made in Japan PRL. Koped like 2 and both did ok. 
[[SPOILER]]
 Jesus! Junya Watanabe x CDG!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
too lazy to post my haul. But got a Sulka reversible top coat with Loro Piana fabric, 25% cashmere. Found 7 pairs of recent Brioni pants but only koped 3 pairs plus some other fodders. I know, picsoritdidn'thappen...
OMG! Daredevil, season 2! So good!!!
[[SPOILER]] What are those khakis? I've passed on a shit tons of Flippa K before. Bad move? That Lubiam suit does look a bit dated. Nice on that P&S!!!
Damn, all y'all hauls are making me jelly! I feel motivated to post mine...Tomrrow.
Hustlers