or Connect

Posts by barrelntrigger

Lolz, he prolly posted the same item on Gustin's market and on SF's B&S. I worn my Iron Heart for the first time into the wild and while I was taking a piss, I realized how much better the fly construction is vs. my Gustin's...Anyways, did you see all the Alden and sick boots he had on sale?!  Skeets What's in the Gilt box?! #brodeetz!!!
Man, I'm so sorry to hear this. Have you had any negative experiences with their clothes, though? 
Big man, small shorts 
THanks, bro! But I think I'm ok in jeans for now...That peacoat does look sick though! But I have way too much goodies for my own good! Home run!
Sweet! Thread's first? Bromoardeetz!!!
Shit, that looked easy.
LOLZ Bro, got your email! THanks again! I'm gonna start packing the other box starting tomorrow! Must get rid of 50 lbs of stuff. 
Lol, chances are, you prolly won't see her again. You ran into frenchy recently? 
Chances are, she might be lurking on here...
65% Wool and I think something synthetic fabric. Need to refresh... Welcome back, dude! Long time! Fuck dude, you got a pic of her? She sounds cool.   [[SPOILER]] Mister Hollywood is N. Hoolywood's flag ship store in Harajuku. So, I'm thinking it's the house line. Cool find, bro!   [[SPOILER]]