or Connect

Posts by barrelntrigger

Fat and sickly?
Yes, that's Armani's distant middle eastern cousin. 
It's known as the chest kill pocket or curved center game pocket and among other names. It's for a quick storage for a hare or a bird and other small games. I think it's bad ass looking. You can hide a strap in there foheeezy!
 Assuming RHET measures arms when flexed, when I was doing BB stuff my arms were about 18.5 for the right and 18 for the left. I would do super sets with 2 to 3 exercises about 6 to 20 reps and train about 3 to 4 times a week doing arm work. Now that I've stopped doing arms, they've gone down to 16.25 for the right and 16 for the left. Now my clothes fit better on me. I just want thick legs, lower back, and blocky abs for power when I need to idk push my car out of a ditch...
Yeeeerrrrrrr, prolly someone who doesn't know jack shit about denim...But who digs the 90's throw back fugly dad's jawnz...Either way, good for the seller shit for the buyer. We get a kick out of it. Still shitty looking after all these years. 
Leaving for vacation this week for 2 weeks means no gym for the duration. Prolly gonna do pause push ups, pause dips, and pull ups. When I get back, I'll see how much of my gains I'll have lost. Decided today I'm gonna give my back 3 more weeks to heal. Today = no pain but I'm not taking any chances. Did 205 5x5 with 2 second pause bench today. Felt pretty damn good. 
WTF!!! Total spamming, too! http://www.ebay.com/itm/ICEBERG-JEANS-SZ-38-history-japanese-salvage-tru-rock-/221562231559?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&hash=item3396235b07&nma=true&si=%252FlRN2tqo6dmO3%252F0CAHldYaIwk98%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557 
I would totally back a pair of indigoXred weft or even bright purple.