or Connect

Posts by barrelntrigger

Hey Nat, for some reason the pics are showing as broken links. I really really really would like to see those Jawnz! Deetzbro!
[[SPOILER]]
[[SPOILER]] Bro! That's a BROTASTIC find!!! I've always dug the 2009 model. Straight and a bit on the slim fitting side. Bro, that's totally my size, too!!! From the pic, it looks pretty raw. Oh yeah, can't comment about denim without BRODEETZ!!!
Hang it out a line in the sun for a few days. That should help to air it out. Lolz, yeah, I know. Sorry, this was a few months ago. I literally got done lifting as the post man came. I just threw it on and took a pic. Next time I'll rock something underneath for sure.
I'm sorry to hear this. I can't say I understand how you feel but I used to over train at guitar playing. I used to play for at least 3 to 4 hours a day and sometimes up to 10 hours which caused me to burn out and quit. I just hope you will heal soon. 
This   [[SPOILER]]
Lolz good ear hustle!!! Crazy shit! What can I say? He's the master! But that Neighorhood puffy jacket though...Not sure with it's poor spelling..."Whith"
Man, I really hate these fashion forward chore coats where the length of the arms is longer than the body length. Bro, do they have a canvas version of this? For some reason, I'm not a fan of denim jackets but love denim shirts.
Bro! How many of you guys watched The Simpsons x Family Guy crossover episode?! HAHAHAHAHA! Greatest thing every!
Thanks, brah! I've got a closet full of fall/winter swag wear I wanna bust out!!!