or Connect

Posts by barrelntrigger

Thanks bud. Posted and found someone selling a pair in a 34 slim. Emailed him. Hopefully he still has it. If not, I'll just wait until the next round. Thanks though. 
$20! Xposted from RHET.  
$20!  
Might be a long shot but gonna try anyway. Anyone has a pair of the 26 oz in a 32 or 33 straight? I'm interested WTB. Thanks!   Holla!!!
Well, it's kinda hard to be hospitable when you make a living off of flipping and "another flipper" shows up for the competition.  I respect Frenchy not for his personally but for his knowledge and for his ability to pull grails what seems like out of his ass. He pulls both SWnD and CM all the damn time.  After all, this is the thrift thread and not all around nice guy thread. But I could see how you would be like dafaq meeting him since he's known for a bit on the...
We are so happy for you, bro!
Ahhhhhh, oh well, I'll be happy with the 23 oz. 
HA! Done and done! I paused the scene and showed my wife and explained to her blah blah blah. She didn't seem interested... Wives...She makes good cakes.  Where ya been, Dig? Oh yeah, Tom is a dick.
@joshgustin and Team Gustin, please please please please please re-release #111 The 26 Oz. and the #118 The 23 Oz. SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally missed it the first time...   I would totally cop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!