or Connect

Posts by Romp

nice jacket! You have good posture however it closes your skirt. If you could be bothered altering it, the skirt could be opened a tad more via the dart inside your patch. 
Geoff thanks I've been quoted many times in the paper myself however you still don't understand... This is inbound, not outbound.. We made no announcement.
Cool
If we wrote press releases we'd never end up in the press.
Yes and it often falls on deaf ears, not having an appreciation for the difference. Most times journalists are so time poor there is no luxury of education, merely a call out of the blue and a machine gun of pointed questions.Those in these circles understand the difference but for someone like a journalist bespoke is merely another adjective in the arsenal
 That question best be aimed at the author of the article since they used the term? I wish we could actually write the article .. oh wait no, readers want independent journalists and news stories....
sounds tedious... think ive got better things to do haha
how does that thread work? Ill join in if someone kindly explains first so i dont embarrass myself:)   also re belts yes they are fine .. i personally feel awkward in one 
Belts are overrated.. Haven't owned one in 4 years. Now they remind me of IT guys who have their mobile phone leather holder clipped on their waist and can't do it
 Thanks yeah im a big jlc fan - fits nicely. Patek is cool but itd have to be an 80s calatrava or if modern the rubber strap nautilus :) Ill check the steel AP though Ive got a rolex pepsi gmt and thats enough steel for me in a sports watch I think