or Connect

Posts by Romp

10pts for effort! How's the weather? Gloves are extreme!
Thanks Yeah that'd be me.. My fave jacket by far. Big fan of linen
posted me in jeans before... i rarely wear jeans but i think if you want to make it work in a casual way such as linen coat, long sleeve polo, it needs to look quite casual overall - Im with gerry and not loving that tie/denim combo.  
Self-lining is warmer than regular lining. Two layers of c.240gram linen vs one layer of 240gram linen + silky thin bemberg 
Not sure who wrote the description... A s120? It's a blend.. Mainly cotton
I picked up a cheap panama at the local markets last week. Made in Ecuador and not very fine weave and synthetic inner headband but for $40 it's the best looking panama I've worn... I think because it looks worn and soft I find it's shape appealing. I've seen the $1k plus ultra fine woven hats and Yup they look great but I only wear casually and get them dirty and prefer the non fine weave
I think if you feel comfortable in it then its fine. If you feel self conscious or need to ask if its OK then you are probably out of your depth.
Wear what you want;)
Yeah its Agyesh.. Didn't see the shipping cost either!
new brand with a pretty amazing collection of ties, scarves and hats!   www.stoffa.co   Quite like the website   (disclaimer: I have no involvement or relation to the site)