or Connect

Posts by speekez

Tassel loafers are the coolest. My uncle wore a pair to my grandma's funeral. Black suit with red socks and black shell tassels. Looked amazing. The only time i'd buy cordovan in black...too cool
That was it! No batch variations, no spilled edge dressing, just a toe crease (maybe when the last was removed from the shoe?) Lucky, right?
First few steps in new cigar cap toe (plaza) from TSM 2nd's list. Had a crease on the right shoe when I gottem'. The plaza is such a refined, sleek last (in the world of orthopedics). Perfect for chinos and suits (unlike #8 barries) Ecstatic about these.
sho nuff
        Thanks, guys. I picked up the J Crew barrie cap-toe boot #8 from the style mart seconds list a few months ago. Turned out nicely. (the inseam panel was slightly lighter than the rest) Hopefully with the cigars it'll only be a slight color variation or some edge dressing. CAN'T WAIT
what a hurtful comment.
$400, MY FIRST EXOTIC SHELL!!! So stoked to try the plaza last, i have 3 color 8's, all on the barrie, so monotonous. really lucked out this time, hopefully the damage isn't too horrendous.
I got it!!!!!!
doh
so rad, i prefer smaller perforations. kiltys are interesting. maybe not with a long wing...seems a little gauche. i like the exposed eyelets on the top atoms