or Connect

Posts by Ian L

$35 shipped
True about Skyvalet's price.  But I noticed that every season most of the shoes on sale at Barneys are models made "exclusive for Barneys" or models that have been sitting there for 2-3 years, so I guess this is how they can get away with CJ's rule...
There are some nice guys at mens shoes department. I've managed returning shoes kept for more than 14 days. 
Dropped $40-->$35
Sir they look sharp!!Really hoped that AFPOS had my size... I know the price is definly good 
Up for sale is a brand new Polo Ralph Lauren Blackwatch Tartan Oil Cloth Jacket. Retailed $595 last season. It's a multifunctional jacket with many details. The belt can be place either on the front or back. All the pockets are corduroy lined and with leather trim. The vents under the arm pit keep you comfortable when the weather is warmer. A draw string on the waist can produce a custom look. 4 pockets on the outside and 3 inside, with additional one on the left sleeve....
Up for sale is a brand new Polo Ralph Lauren Blackwatch Tartan Oil Cloth Jacket. Retailed $595 last season. It's a multifunctional jacket with many details. The belt can be place either on the front or back. All the pockets are corduroy lined and with leather trim. The vents under the arm pit keep you comfortable when the weather is warmer. A draw string on the waist can produce a custom look. 4 pockets on the outside and 3 inside, with additional one on the left sleeve....
Price dropped $55-->$45
Price dropped $45-->$40
Price dropped $490-->$460