or Connect

Posts by Ian L

Trying hard to get some attention.... Anyone wants to take these over from me...?                          
New arrival....             Nicer than the pictures...
                Speaking of current GMTO boots.... I'm letting it go if someone's interested... 
Selling a pair of current Meermin GMTO boots. UK9 true to size. Description from Meermin website: "Details Style101504 LastRui UpperGrain ColorDark Brown SoleFull rubber(Double) WeltSky ConstructionGY-1""Due to high popular demand, here is the a new run of our full brogue wingtip derby boot! This time made with our new & beautiful hand finished Dark brown grain. The grain on this leather is smaller than in the country calf pretty similar to the old alpine grain we used the...
Selling a pair of current Meermin GMTO boots. UK9 true to size. Description from Meermin website: "Details Style101504 LastRui UpperGrain ColorDark Brown SoleFull rubber(Double) WeltSky ConstructionGY-1""Due to high popular demand, here is the a new run of our full brogue wingtip derby boot! This time made with our new & beautiful hand finished Dark brown grain. The grain on this leather is smaller than in the country calf pretty similar to the old alpine grain we used the...
At least my SA just deducted $200. So I think it's cash refund
Very nice I'll give it a try at some time. Thank you
So sir, how do you comment on F width? Does one need to size down 0.5 from E width to F? Usually it's hard to find F with ang try them on but I do have wider foot...
II can email him and see what he can do though. Nice guy he is.
Just came back from my local store. Mentioned the spend $500 get $200 coupon and he applied it on top of the already 30% off Peal&Co cordovan boots....... At least he took down my info and said it'll be at my door in few days...