or Connect

Posts by Ian L

For sale is a well-made, silky-felt vest by Capobianco. 100% grey melange cotton shell + cotton lining.  An ideal piece for spring/autumn. Measurements:Shoulder: 15.5"Pit to pit: 19"Back length: 25.5" Offers welcomed
Polo Ralph LaurenStraight Fit. 57% Linen 43% Cotton.Half lined to the knee  MeasurementsSize 30*30:Waist: 15.5"Rise: 9.5" from top of waistband to crotch seamLeg opening: 7"  Size 32*32:Waist: 16.5"Rise:10"Leg opening: 7" Other sizes also available. PM to confirm. 
Slim fit, great cut pants:Ralph Lauren Black LabelMade in Italy100% LinenDark BlueHalf lined to the kneeMeasurements:size 30:Waist: 15.5"Rise: 9" from top of waistband to crotch seamLeg opening: 8" Unhemmed size 32:Waist: 16.7"Rise: 9.5"Leg opening: 8" Size 34:Waist: 17.5"Rise: 10"Leg opening: 8"
Haha thank you sir for promoting! Fortunately...or unfortunately (depends who you ask)... Only the AS Cambridge could fit you  The Valstar jacket from @larryr is nice. Wish it was my size....
New in box. 335 last on dainite sole. Calf/grain leather. Navy. Available in UK10.5. Sold
Lasts comparison between my CJ Islay Noticeably sleeker
Lasts comparison between my CJ Islay Sleeker:D:D
Very nice sir!!
Racing green + green Urah sounds delicious ​  Is this racing green?  ​