or Connect

Posts by Ian L

Only worn them for 3 times. Total less than 3 hours. Include original box and shoebags.  See ebay auction http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dior-Homme-Black-Buckle-Ankle-Boots-Chelsea-Jodhpur-Us9-5-/251918381645?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3aa781724d
Smaller on my feet but run true to size. Brand new.
Sold
Only worn them for 3 times. Total less than 3 hours. Include original box and shoebags.    See ebay auction http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dior-Homme-Black-Buckle-Ankle-Boots-Chelsea-Jodhpur-Us9-5-/251918381645?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3aa781724d
Sir which one did you get
  CROSS POST from Meermin group   Dear gentlemen,   Excuse me for interrupting the conversation. I'm considering group MTO the 9 eyes balmoral boots that are same/ similar with EG shannon (i.e. punched captoe, leather+suede or all leather, double leather sole with toe tap, etc.)  I've already gathered 4 or 5 orders. So if anyone's interested, please PM or reply me... I'm hoping we can get this case finished in 2 weeks.   (according to Pepe, the more orders...
CROSS POST from Meermin group   Dear gentlemen,   Excuse me for interrupting the conversation. I'm considering group MTO the 9 eyes balmoral boots that are same/ similar with EG shannon (i.e. punched captoe, leather+suede or all leather, double leather sole with toe tap, etc.)  I've already gathered 4 or 5 orders. So if anyone's interested, please PM or reply me... I'm hoping we can get this case finished in 2 weeks.   (according to Pepe, the more orders we...
Dear gentlemen,   Excuse me for interrupting the conversation. I'm considering group MTO the 9 eyes balmoral boots that are same/ similar with EG shannon (i.e. punched captoe, leather+suede or all leather, double leather sole with toe tap, etc.)  I've already gathered 4 or 5 orders. So if anyone's interested, please PM or reply me... I'm hoping we can get this case finished in 2 weeks.   (according to Pepe, the more orders we have, the more variation he could...
    Really nice! Thanks!!!
Yes that's what I was told