or Connect

Posts by Ian L

CROSS POST from Meermin group   Dear gentlemen,   Excuse me for interrupting the conversation. I'm considering group MTO the 9 eyes balmoral boots that are same/ similar with EG shannon (i.e. punched captoe, leather+suede or all leather, double leather sole with toe tap, etc.)  I've already gathered 4 or 5 orders. So if anyone's interested, please PM or reply me... I'm hoping we can get this case finished in 2 weeks.   (according to Pepe, the more orders...
CROSS POST from Meermin group   Dear gentlemen,   Excuse me for interrupting the conversation. I'm considering group MTO the 9 eyes balmoral boots that are same/ similar with EG shannon (i.e. punched captoe, leather+suede or all leather, double leather sole with toe tap, etc.)  I've already gathered 4 or 5 orders. So if anyone's interested, please PM or reply me... I'm hoping we can get this case finished in 2 weeks.   (according to Pepe, the more orders we...
Dear gentlemen,   Excuse me for interrupting the conversation. I'm considering group MTO the 9 eyes balmoral boots that are same/ similar with EG shannon (i.e. punched captoe, leather+suede or all leather, double leather sole with toe tap, etc.)  I've already gathered 4 or 5 orders. So if anyone's interested, please PM or reply me... I'm hoping we can get this case finished in 2 weeks.   (according to Pepe, the more orders we have, the more variation he could...
    Really nice! Thanks!!!
Yes that's what I was told
More than welcome sir : )
Thanks for your advice sir! However that was exactly what I did… 3 emails sent from 2 different address, even pleased Luisa to forward to Pepe, still no luck… sigh…
That's nice... Then why they havnt replied my email for 2 weeks…
End of May, like