or Connect

Posts by Ian L

To Georgy Best
Thank you sir  
New arrivals #2...... Not trying to show off or something but these are not often seen. So I decided to share and please the enthusiasts Sorry for the background craps since I'm moving very soon...              
Purchased wrong item so it ended up being here. I'm selling a glass jar (250ml) of Avel leather renovator cream.    It nourishes, protects, re-colors and adds shine to all types of smooth leather.  Can be used on sofas, seating, armchairs, car interiors, leather desk tops, leather clothing, luggage and many other leather items.  Enriched with mink oil and beeswax.
Purchased wrong item so it ended up being here. I'm selling a glass jar (250ml) of Avel leather renovator cream.    It nourishes, protects, re-colors and adds shine to all types of smooth leather.  Can be used on sofas, seating, armchairs, car interiors, leather desk tops, leather clothing, luggage and many other leather items.  Enriched with mink oil and beeswax.
Trying hard to get some attention.... Anyone wants to take these over from me...?                          
New arrival....             Nicer than the pictures...
                Speaking of current GMTO boots.... I'm letting it go if someone's interested...