or Connect

Posts by Ian L

I've only worn them for 3 times for less than 3 hours total. Yet shown in the pictures, there're some wear off on the soles, particularly on the front part of soles.   The main reason I'm getting them off my hands is they're actually half size smaller for me. The SA gave me a completely wrong suggestion and lamely I followed it...    Really sharp boots...    
Sir which one did you get
  CROSS POST from Meermin group   Dear gentlemen,   Excuse me for interrupting the conversation. I'm considering group MTO the 9 eyes balmoral boots that are same/ similar with EG shannon (i.e. punched captoe, leather+suede or all leather, double leather sole with toe tap, etc.)  I've already gathered 4 or 5 orders. So if anyone's interested, please PM or reply me... I'm hoping we can get this case finished in 2 weeks.   (according to Pepe, the more orders...
CROSS POST from Meermin group   Dear gentlemen,   Excuse me for interrupting the conversation. I'm considering group MTO the 9 eyes balmoral boots that are same/ similar with EG shannon (i.e. punched captoe, leather+suede or all leather, double leather sole with toe tap, etc.)  I've already gathered 4 or 5 orders. So if anyone's interested, please PM or reply me... I'm hoping we can get this case finished in 2 weeks.   (according to Pepe, the more orders we...
Dear gentlemen,   Excuse me for interrupting the conversation. I'm considering group MTO the 9 eyes balmoral boots that are same/ similar with EG shannon (i.e. punched captoe, leather+suede or all leather, double leather sole with toe tap, etc.)  I've already gathered 4 or 5 orders. So if anyone's interested, please PM or reply me... I'm hoping we can get this case finished in 2 weeks.   (according to Pepe, the more orders we have, the more variation he could...
    Really nice! Thanks!!!
Yes that's what I was told
More than welcome sir : )
Thanks for your advice sir! However that was exactly what I did… 3 emails sent from 2 different address, even pleased Luisa to forward to Pepe, still no luck… sigh…