or Connect

Posts by ahk11

Casio F91W
No kidding. I have gone through about 6 bottles of Zout since my little guy was born this time last year. 
 Brilliant. I never noticed the progressive aging of the model. Now I will never forget. 
​It was so much easier when things were just Traditional, Slim, Extra-slim. I'll never remember this shit.
I stopped by a place I had all but written off entirely yesterday and found these  Florsheim Imperial shell LWBs. I figured I'd see if I could clean them up a little bit. My size so N/A for now. Before: After:  
Amazing. Some of the other auction photos are even better. 
 Rubbing alcohol has worked for me as well. 
 I think so? I've been lifting off and on for 5 years, have been on my current program (phat) for several months and this has never once happened to me. It only happens when I've dropped the weight down and am really focusing on contracting the muscles involved in whatever movement I am doing. Perhaps, as a result of that concentration I am neglecting my breathing. 
 I've got an appointment made, but was hoping there was something I could do in the meantime to stop this. 
Have any of you guys ever dealt with exertion headaches? For the past week or so, I could be in the middle of a set (of any lift) and my head will just explode with a horrific headache and I have to abandon my session. I did some searching and found out that this is a pretty common thing, but no real info on how to get rid of them short of not lifting for a while (which is less than optimal). Thoughts/suggestions?