or Connect

Posts by ahk11

My in-laws are in Alexandria so, as with almost every long weekend, I'll be up there. I mostly go to ride the trails and for the food scene but there are enough thrifts and TJX/Marshalls within reasonable striking distance that I have come up on some sweet stuff. 
@fueco I'm headed up to northern Virginia this weekend, I guess I shouldn't expect to find anything? Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk
 What has been seen cannot be unseen. 
^ and the purple label Sean John. 
 Sweet, thanks man. I'm camping out at that store. I figure Kiton probably doesn't show up 1 tie at a time. 
First decent anything I've found in my area in weeks. Also a first on Kiton in the wild. I'm not sure about the Fendi, the small blade has a tag with a holographic type thing on it guaranteeing authenticity but the keeper tag seems suspect to me.     
 What the fuck, Lange is being faked now? 
 Same for me, everytime I go up to MD to visit with the inlaws I have to drink it. Luckily, the local beer shop started doing growler fills of some decent shit so I don't have to endure too much Natty Boh. I'm convinced there's actually no alcohol in it. 
@capnwes nice to see I'm not the only natty boh aficionado on the thread. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Virginia dudes Damn it I just got back from that area too. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk