or Connect

Posts by ahk11

I usually never post my finds here (mostly because they are crap) but I stumbled across this tie yesterday from a defunct local menswear shop. Does anyone recognize this label?     
drlivingston
IME, Seiko Monster has the best lume of all my watches. It happens to be the most inexpensive of all my watches as well. 
Anyone else experiencing unusually slow usps priority shipping? I've had a couple things take a couple days longer than they should have recently.
Anyone ever been nailed on customs fees from Australia to US? I ordered something from Australia (under $200) and am worried about getting hit with fees now.
  I didn't really think about it like that before, but you are absolutely right. I've certainly had times that have forced me to back out of something I had committed to, whether I liked it or not. 
Sweet, thanks for the explanation. I was not aware of this, but will definitely be utilizing it in the future. 
 I require immediate payment for buy it now. Is it possible to require immediate payment for items won through auctions as well? I admit I am but a small-timer and still trying to learn. 
Has anyone else experienced a higher number of buyers taking FOREVER to pay recently? Lately, it seems out of every 10 items I sell, probably 3 or 4 of the buyers take 3 days or more to pay. Very annoying. 
Also wondering