or Connect

Posts by Noremedy

Nice Reverso ;)
  I see what you did there!   Let me be clear, I still wear them (without an undershirt) in the winter months, and with an undershirt in the Summer months.   The fact is though I don't like wearing an undershirt.   Still don't you find a white shirt masks it much better?
I'm not a particular fan of a plain blue shirt either, for those of us who are blessed with underarm sweat; they're unwearable most of the year.
Royal Mail in the UK, but not standard stuff, only special delivery - standard Royal Mail can be inefficient.   For UK customers special delivery has the added benefit of being 24 hour.
Moncler details?
Big +1 for Spoo.    Nice tie arrived today.   Big -1 for HM Revenue and Customs -30% tax once again, and they wouldn't let me pay by visa.. had to walk half a mile to get cash out to pay them.
More than retail? :p
Great information, in that case I've only got one regular, four slim.   Slim still needs some slimming!
I've only tried on one of the five I received today, didn't know there was variation.   My end: I'm a 6"4 rugby player - I have quite a wide neck 17.75, and although the Benjamin shirts are a vast improvement over the likes of Canali and TM Lewin slim fit, they're still a bit big in the back, look to be decent around the shoulders, I need to take some pictures and get some alterations recommended to me - but simple darting might be all that's needed.
Out of interest, what is the pricing strategy for the UK website?   I sincerely hope you're not going to do $1=£1, I'd hope you'll maintain U.S prices and slap on VAT?   Cheers