or Connect

Posts by magicalporks

Spent the long weekend in Sapporo with a friend and basically went on a 24 hour miso ramen binge after looking up some of the famous shops. Even though I went at weird hours there was always a line out the door at every place. First stop in the evening after I got off the plane was Sumire, one of the original shops that made Sapporo's miso ramen so famous. Easily the best miso ramen and broth I've ever had, perfect balance of oil and other flavors (especially the ginger)....
 I'm assuming this is like a y!jp listing or something. Basically, "Since the season I bought it, it's been worn 5 times and then cleaned and not worn since. No obvious/eye catching stains or dirt." I think.
    Mostly just playing around with new stuff and trying to find a good place for photos.
Yeah I'm going to be working in Akasaka until the end of August, so I'll be around for a while. I don't have convenient access to Internet though so I tend to end up camping out at Starbucks and random convenience stores.
I can't find a good place to take fit pics here Though I guess it doesn't usually matter much since I'm usually just bumming around when I'm not wearing the cool biz salaryman uniform. Incidentally @nicelynice, we should hang out sometime while I'm in Tokyo!
Attachment And a handful of other things i cant be bothered to take pictures of right now.. KKA number (n)ine
Yeah gonna second brad, sneakers felt really unimpressive. Looked a bit cheap.
Just visited the shop in Daikanyama, pretty cool setup and the SAs were pretty knowledgeable. KKA A/W drops end of July if anyone was curious. The striped Attachment blazer in dark beige was pretty cool too, almost got it since it was on sale...
he mentioned that way back when when he was introducing the 2013dr iirc
It's about the height/width of a toj tote. An inch shorter. There's measurements on the website too.