or Connect

Posts by seedy

Here is a Dior SS07 Blazer with amazing button details. The blazer is in excellent condition, worn a handful of times. This blazer is size 50   Let me know if you need anything
ACNE Sid Bomber size 48. Color black the jacket is in excellent condition. 
Dior FW05 leather jacket color black. Worn about 10 times very good condition 8/10. Size 50 fits like 48.   Let me know if you need anything
Here is for sale the FW12 Lanvin biker jacket color dark brown. The one seen on the runway. This is an amazing leather jacket, excellent fit and look with this mix of wool blend and leather.   The jacket is in excellent condition, size 50   Let me know if you need anything
Here is for sale one of the best jacket from APC. The aviator shearling bomber jacket. This jacket is in excellent condition no marks or anything.   Grab this beauty ! Let me know if you need anything
Here i for sale a shearling leather bomber from Acne. Size Medium and in excellent condition. This is a true beauty, very rare to put his hands on to !   I ship worldwide: 20€ for Europe, 40€ for USA and Asia.   Let me know if you need anything
Here is for sale an amaizing DRKSHDW denim jacket with leather sleeves. This jacket is in excellent condition, worn only a couple of times   Size S, here are the measurements :   Shoulder to shoulder 43cm Pit to pit: 48cm Length : 66cm
For sale :   Dior SS04 " Strip " Collection black waxed jeans. reedition of the Luster black waxed jeans.   Size 31 / Waist 42cm / Hem 19cm   The crotch is a little bit used due to wear     It's your chance to get an iconic pair of jeans from Hedi Slimane era !
For sale:   A very rare Dior SS04 Bleu Clair waxed jeans, one of the best waxed jeans Dior has released.   Size 30  : Wasist 41cm / Hem 19cm   Crotch is used due to wear hence this low price for these iconics jeans
Brand new with tags Dior FW11 leather jacket Size 50, fits a little bit narrow as it always does with Dior. Perfect for a size 48 100% Lambskin The retail price at the Dior store Avenue Montaigne in Paris was 2.800 euros   Measurements: Shoulder to Shoulder: 43.5cm Pit to pit: 48.5cm Length: 66cm