or Connect

Posts by seedy

Hi   Here is for sale a SLP Belt 3 passants size 80. It is in very good condition barely worn.   I ship worldwide, my price is 190€ + Fees
Hi   Here is for sale my paire of studded wyatts size 45. They are BNIB never worn just got them out of the box for the pictures.   Price is 850€ including shipping and paypal fees.
Hi guys,   Can you tell me if the biker jeans came as D08? I know there were D02 at first for 2012 release and now D04. But i've seen a pair tagged D08, the tag shows 2013 and the leather tag/inside tag are legit.   Thanks for your help
Lanvin sweatpants size 46 100% Silk Blue color   Shipping in europe is 25€ In america and asia: 40€
Rick owens jeans with leather Size S Waist 42cm hem 19cm Color dark shadow   Shipping in europe is 25€ In america and asia: 40€
FW12 Biker jacket from Lanvin Color dark brown Size 50 In very good condition   Shipping in europe is 25€ In america and asia: 40€
Shearling jacket from APC Model aviator In very good condition Amazing piece, great fit Size L     Shipping in europe is 25€ In america and asia: 40€
SLP Wyatts Size 44+ Worn once Come with original box and dust bags   Shipping in europe is 25€ In america and asia: 40€
SLP Skate shoes bloodluster Size 44 Comes with box dustbags and extra laces Very good condition   Shipping in europe is 25€ In america and asia: 40€
Dior AW6 A2 Wool and cachemire bomber Size 48 Very good condition Worn by many stars as Justice   Shipping fees are 25€ in Europe 40€ in America and Asia   Grab a bargain you can find the same one for 800usd on ebay !