or Connect

Posts by seedy

Saint Laurent classic blazer in black with a single button size 48 Excellent condition RRP: $1990 / $750 shipped and invoiced
Saint Laurent blazer in blue with gold toned textured buttons size 48 (the color is like the stock pic, i had to use the flash) Excellent condition RRP: $2450 / $1250 shipped and invoiced
Saint Laurent tuxedo jacket in black with textured wool and satin lapel size 48 Excellent condition RRP: $2550 / $1150 shipped and invoiced
Hi guys, don't know if you're interested but i'm selling my 3 slp blazer size 48. They are in excellent condition and willing to sell $1000 off retail      
FW14 Black destroyed jeans Size 29 In very good condition   Waist measurement is 38cm
FW13 Saint Laurent Paris teddy varsity Size 52 In excellent condition 100% Virgin wool
Denim jacket by Saint Laurent Paris Size S From the FW14 collection   Measurements: Shoulder to shoulder : 41cm Pit to pit: 45cm Back length: 60cm
Hi guys,   If any of you is interested by the mohair hooded jacket from FW13, i have it in size S brand new with tags
For sale:   Maison Martin Margiela future sneakers Size 42 Comes with box and dustbags In very good conditio There's tape on the box   Price includes shipping fees and paypal fees
For sale:   Saint Laurent Babycats sneakers size 41 In excellent condition Comes with box dust bags and extra laces   Price includes worldwide shipping and paypal fees.