or Connect

Posts by seedy

For sale :   Dior SS04 " Strip " Collection black waxed jeans. reedition of the Luster black waxed jeans.   Size 31 / Waist 42cm / Hem 19cm   The crotch is a little bit used due to wear     It's your chance to get an iconic pair of jeans from Hedi Slimane era !
For sale:   A very rare Dior SS04 Bleu Clair waxed jeans, one of the best waxed jeans Dior has released.   Size 30  : Wasist 41cm / Hem 19cm   Crotch is used due to wear hence this low price for these iconics jeans
Brand new with tags Dior FW11 leather jacket Size 50, fits a little bit narrow as it always does with Dior. Perfect for a size 48 100% Lambskin The retail price at the Dior store Avenue Montaigne in Paris was 2.800 euros   Measurements: Shoulder to Shoulder: 43.5cm Pit to pit: 48.5cm Length: 66cm
I knew i forgot something !   Size 42EU-UK8 it fits TTS
For sale,   Maison Martin Margiela sneakers high velcro. Model from couple years ago still in very good condition. No tears or marks, i only wore them 10 maximum.   I do ship worldwide, it costs 35 euros for US and Asia, 25 euros for Europe with worldwide tracking number   Not negociable
For sell   Rick Owens Geobasket size 43, fits UK9-9.5 US10-10.5 The condition is like new 9.5/10, worn only once !   I ship worldwide, 40 euros for Asia and US, 25 euros for Europe.   Thanks
For sell,   Boots Martin Margiela size 43. The shoes have an amazing burgundry color and look great.   They are in very good condition but doesn't come with the original box.   Feel free to contact me if you need anything
For sell,   Dior jeans size 31 unhemmed, model destroyed. Excellent condition   Feel free to contact me if you need anything
For sell,   Dior jeans size 30. Color grey with gold dust - paillette. The jeans is in excellent condition, like new !   Bought for 510 euros at the Dior shop in Paris avenue Montaigne.   Grab yourself a bargain !   Feel free to contact me for anything
For sell,   Dior jeans size 30. Color grey with glitter from SS05 collection. The jeans is in excellent condition, like new !   Bought for 510 euros at the Dior shop in Paris avenue Montaigne.   Grab yourself a bargain !   Feel free to contact me for anything