or Connect

Posts by basil rathbone

Dear drew,   I hope you get a paper cut on your tongue From a razor in a paper cup I hope every soda you drink already shaken up I hope your dreams dry like raisins in the baking sun I hope your girl's titties all saggy in her early 20's I hope there's always snow in your driveway I hope you never get off Fridays And you work at a Friday's that's always busy on Fridays I hope you win the lottery and lose your ticket I hope it's Ben and Socrates poop all up in your...
 No, no one ever has ever. 
I can't believe what an utter and complete piece of shit Drew Keith is. 
 Unintentionally funny post of the day award. 
 How do you define the "french lifestyle" and why is it unappealing to you? 
Thanks Shah! 
 Werner Herzog eats one of his Clarks DB (not the sole):  http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xl61of_werner-herzog-eats-his-shoe_shortfilms He upgrades to some TImbs, FYI.
 Yeah, I'm at around the same point - 5-6ish months, but it was pretty short to begin with. Some days it looks alright, some days it looks like tagutcow. What's your end goal?  I kinda wanna get to this point:   [[SPOILER]]  I also look shockingly like this kid in Lords of Dogtown:   [[SPOILER]]   But with dark brown hair instead. Problem is, it would probably take a couple years to get to that point and I'd be 30ish instead of 18ish. We'll see I guess. I'm open to...
 Well, they charge for the service they provide, yeah. I think it's worth it if you have the budget (disclaimer, my wife is a designer, so I am naturally biased).  If you're friends with a designer, they could possibly hook you up with a discount sans commission though. 
Dudes furnishing a house should think of talking to an interior designer. They can hook you up with a designer discount (20%ish usually) and have access to sources that the public might not know about - vintage, custom, etc.