or Connect

Posts by Gruto

I've seen that coat before. It's excellent, it's mean.
Quote: Originally Posted by aportnoy I got triple patch on mine. I chose the same. The cloth is heavy and sturdy but it can take patch pockets, I think.
http://10socks.com/10socks.asp The website is like 10 years old, but the concept still works ... (Click "The product")
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan You don't think the new tie is wide enough? Quote: Originally Posted by barims If Gruto is indeed referring to my new tie, I fail to see how it's not wide enough. I think the balance would be better with a slightly wider tie and a bigger tie knot. Big lapels need a big tie :-)
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan Foofification: Wider lapels I would widen the tie as well. It's too slim now for such wide lapels.
I realize that a trolley is convenient :-)
Do you pull a trolley case or carry a suitcase/holdall for travel? Personally, I find it effeminate to walk with a trolley case. Maybe I just don't understand the wonders of the item?
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Everything. - B I don't get this dislike of blue pants. Heavy navy blue corduroys (a bit worn, not shiny) or jeans may look great with a brown tweed jacket.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt I think that there is groupthink here. The result is that everybody goes out and buys a couple of knit ties. I think that mainstream fashion influences SF tastemakers too. Knit ties, bespoke clothes, preppy style seem very popular in these years.
Plus 1 point for bringing brown and green together without lacking a dog, a rifle and a scotch.