or Connect

Posts by ReedCA

@mikeygrapes Measurements for the grey shirt: Pit to pit 19.5" Sleeve 25" Collar 15.5" Length 29.5"
Epaulet Navy Calfskin Belt Size 36   Worn less than 5 times. In excellent like new condition.  Similar to here (same but different color): http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/accessories/products/mens-dress-belt-burgundy-calfskin
Carmina Jumper Boots   Antique chestnut grain calf Victoria rubber sole   Oscar Last 9 UK (10 US)   In excellent used condition. Heavy duty rubber sole looks almost new. Probably worn less than 15 times.  Large carmina boot bag included. No box.    Selling new on Carmina website for $575 https://www.carminashoemaker.us/mens-boots/jumper-boots-chestnut-80184   $350 shipped in the US
Alden for J Crew tobacco longwing   Barrie Last  Size 9.5 D   I don't have the original box or bags, but I will include a pair of Woodlore shoe trees.    These are in great used condition, lots of wear left on the soles.  There are a few dark spots on the right shoe as shown in the pictures. I haven't tried to cover them up with wax because it didn't bother me, but I'm sure it would be possible to mask it to some degree.       $275 Shipped in CONUS
Epaulet Rudy trouser "Kiss the Blarney Stone" donegal from a prior EFF event. Great green donegal trouser Worn 3-4 times. Seat/Waist have been let out slightly Waist flat - 17.25" Thigh - 13.25" Leg opening - 8.5" Hemmed to 30.5” inseam with 2” to let out
Epaulet Walt - Size 33 Tan/Brown Herringbone Harris Tweed Very heavy weight, great winter trouser Fully lined Hemmed to 30” inseam with 2” to let out $80 shipped
Is Taylor/Gable sizing the same for Rudy customers? The thigh measurement looks a bit smaller but I assume the pleat will compensate for that to a degree.
There is about 1.5" to let out at the waist.
Not the best pictures, but Epaulet seersucker shirt and linen Rudys for a rehearsal dinner today. Epaulet suede belt not visible. (Non Epaulet: Edios sportcoat and Meermin loafers) [[SPOILER]]
J Crew Ludlow Suit Charcoal worsted wool In excellent condition. Slim fit. Jacket 38R Pants 32 x 32