or Connect

Posts by Al in Philly

EXCELLENT news gentlemen,   Here is the email chain between Pepe and me.  It appears that the adelaide is in production, just not online yet.  I would assume there are other models that are in production, but not on the website.     Start from the bottom.                                                                                                        Good morning Sir,   The pair you are requesting is already in production so you wouldn't need to...
Yes, neither did I, in terms of pants, but there are definitely new socks and ties up.  maybe I just didn't notice them on the site before...
Just got a spring '13 release email from HoYo.  Everything looks really good!
Sent.  I'll let everyone know what he says.
Just to update,   I emailed Pepe, and he said getting model 101198 in Olfe instead of Hiro is possible.   HOWEVER, it has to be made to Linea Maestro standards (260euro) PLUS the MTO charge (100euro).  The total cost to me would be $365 not including shipping or any other customs charges.  It would also be a very long wait time.   Should I just get the standard 101198 model in Hiro, or should I bite the bullet and pay the Pepe?  Eseentially, is it really...
Thanks.  Yes, I noted that in my email I just sent to Pepe.   Thanks to everyone for the help.
pepe@meermin.es?
See our email chain below.  Start at the bottom.    Maybe it is a language barrier issue?  I don't know.  I just want to know if it's possible to get that model in the Olfe instead of Hiro.       __________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Dear Albert, At this moment we don't make this model in Olfe last. Excuse for the inconvenience. Kind regards, Luisa > > Hi Luisa, > > Is it...
I understand that there is a charge, I have no problems with this.  Luisa told me that it was not possible REGARDLESS of cost.
  I initially had asked how much it would cost to get them made on Olfe instead of Hiro, thinking it would just be a money issue.  She responded and said it was not possible.  Does Pepe handle this?  Should I email him?    Is switching lasts really that big of a deal?  Isn't the same upper used, just stretched over a different last?  Would they need to cut a different sized upper?  it seems odd to me if they do.