or Connect

Posts by Al in Philly

Jester,   That blazer looks amazing.  What were the sizing changes you implemented?
Check these guys out.  A little pricey, no?
Yes, they are on the 7, and yes I did mis-type.    Same question though - Will there be any difference in fit between shell and calf shoes on the 7 last?  These Margates are 9.5E and fit very well.
For all those that got the gorgeous Townley's, be jealous of my 15 year old AE Margates!!    Actually, I recently gave them the Saphir strip down, Reno, and glacage treatment.  They look pretty good now.    I also have a legitimate question: the Margates are on the 3 last (same as MacNeil), if I get the MacNeil in the same size, will it fit the same?  Is there a noticeable difference between shell fit and calf fit?   Thanks in advance, gentlemen.  
I hate all of you for posting pictures of your beautiful, beautiful Townley's.
It's common knowledge that mixing of Saphir products and Kiwi products makes a deadly poison.
I think they look good.  I say keep them.
So, does this sale apply to all footwear, or only those special models?
I wear a 9.5E in the 5 last and a 10D in the 1, if that helps also.    I'm torn right now!  I can't justify getting these shoes!
I don't know how man existed before scrapple!   Are you saying the Malvern fits tighter, or the Townley fits tighter?  Because my malvern's are a bit tight on me.