or Connect

Posts by Al in Philly

I contacted Luisa yesterday about getting this model made in the Olfe last instead of Hiro.   She responded, very quickly I might add, and said that this was impossible to do and that they could not do it.  Then she apologized for the inconvenience - seemed like a nice lady.   Is this congruent with everybody elses experience with Meermin?  Are they just not doing any last variations currently?  I had thought they did this in the past.   Thanks in advance.
I was actually thinking the same price point.
Gentlemen,   Are these shells worth my time to restore?  They only need a resoling.  I can make them sparkle with a little elbow grease... and Renomat of course!   http://www.ebay.com/itm/261192014732?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649   They are my size, and tough to ignore that price point...
^^ That tie looks awesome!
Just ordered the summer chinos in Navy.  Can't wait to get em!
There is, what they label as, summer weight denim.  I just like those lightweight navy chinos, and it's tough to pass them up with 10% off.
  That is very kind of you.  I may just take you up on that very shortly.  I'm deciding between denim and the new summer weight chinos.  I don't have unlimited funding, so it will have to be one or the other. :(
Can someone who has a pair of any of the selvage denim comment on how much it will stretch when worn?  I have a skinnier waist in relation to my legs and the 30" would probably fit on waist after some stretch, whereas the 31 might be a little big after.  The 31's would fit my legs better right of the rack.   Any help would be much appreciated.
Here's a bitter chocolate unlined, untipped, 7-fold piccola grenadine.  I hope this influences your decision to buy!  Wore this to a site visit today.  
Frank is right about Sherman Bros. and PA shopping.  I live 5 minutes from Sherman Bros. and they always have their shoes cheaper in store than online.  On top of that every Christmas they have an Alden trunk show sale.  Which is usually 15% off their in store prices.