or Connect

Posts by katch

I think you are fine, but I'm not particular when it comes to creasing/rolls. They are shoes!!! When you aren't wearing them put shoe trees in.
Alden x J Crew Cap-Toe Shell Cordovan Boots Sz 9.5 B/D For your consideration a pair of the sold out (and possibly discontinued) Alden x J Crew Cap-Toe Shell Cordovan Boots in size 9.5 B/D. I have had these boots for about 2 years and have stored in felt shoe bags and inserted cedar shoe trees when these are not on my feet. They are part of a large rotation of shoes and have been well taken care of. When stocked, these retail for $691. Shipped without original box,...
Tassels on a cloudy day
Just putting it out there... If anyone has a JCrew PCT boot in 10D and wants to swap for a 9.5D, let me know.
These are my favorite saddles. Well done, DonL
More Marlows. This time the tassels. 1/2 size down for me.
I usually err on the side of going larger in boots and throwing a tacco insole in to take up a bit of room.
^^ thanks! I think these are my favorite shoes. Boots, it's a tough call. I love my Alden color 8 WT boots.
I have a grenadine grossa in burgundy #3 coming my way via Ebay. Very excited. It will be my first Hober. I have 2 Chipp grenadines in grossa fina in black and navy.
My Marlows.