or Connect

Posts by katch

Thanks! Once I receive your Jcrew PCT my 9.5 to 10 conversion will be complete!!!i'll post pics when I get them.
So I'm breaking in these JCrew Shell Indys... Although I thought I would rather have the commando sole, the crepe sole is incredibly comfortable. Looking forward to many years with these on my feet.
i was able to find a great guy in NY to swap my NIB 9.5D JCrew color 8 Indys for a NIB 10D. This completes my conversion of 9.5D boots to 10D. Now to break them in!
Really? Why?
Has anyone changed a 270 welt to 360?
I think you are fine, but I'm not particular when it comes to creasing/rolls. They are shoes!!! When you aren't wearing them put shoe trees in.
Alden x J Crew Cap-Toe Shell Cordovan Boots Sz 9.5 B/D For your consideration a pair of the sold out (and possibly discontinued) Alden x J Crew Cap-Toe Shell Cordovan Boots in size 9.5 B/D. I have had these boots for about 2 years and have stored in felt shoe bags and inserted cedar shoe trees when these are not on my feet. They are part of a large rotation of shoes and have been well taken care of. When stocked, these retail for $691. Shipped without original box,...
Tassels on a cloudy day
Just putting it out there... If anyone has a JCrew PCT boot in 10D and wants to swap for a 9.5D, let me know.