Posts by katch

Pic! Inside right shoe
Asking the opinion of the group. Bought a pair of color 8 chukkas on ebay and they came with about a 3/4 inch tear in the shell on the side. Obviously, this wasnt disclosed and seller said they are in like new condition as he wore 3-4 times. Message from seller: "They were purchased new and worn twice so I imagine anything you are seeing is not a material issue. From my own examination, they were hardly distinguishable from being brand new." What do you believe the...
They really should have an "additional 25% off clearance items" They've got a lot in that section that doesn't seem to be moving
delete
For your consideration a New With Tags Polo ExtraFine Polo 2 3 roll 2 darted blazer. The blazer is dual vented and comes with brown horn buttons. The Polo helmet gold buttons will come with the jacket if you decide to swap for a traditional look. Shoulders are minimally padded and fabric is extremely soft. This blazer retailed close to $1000. Measurements: Shoulder 18.5" Pit to Pit: 21.5" Sleeve: 26" Length (BOC): 32" Blazer is brand new without any blemishes...
Love the look and layout of the Herbie
I did the same with Reno
As far as general sizing, I'm a 9.5-10D in Barrie lasted shoes, 10D in Barrie boots, and a 10.5 B in loafers on Aberdeen and Van. Crazy.
They look great. I received my first deer bone last week and find that the creases decrease significantly with a good amount of elbow grease. The deer bone, renomat, and renovateur have done quite a good job on some older, preloved shoes.