or Connect

Posts by katch

Me too.
 Ugh.I bought them, got them, returned them, called RL mid return to have them ship out to me again once they receive them. Never got them back...
Up for sale is a pair of Alden shell cordovan ravello chukka boots.  As most of you know ravello and the lighter shades of genuine shell cordovan produced by the Horween tannery, have always been the hardest to produce and hence the most limited and sought after.  The imperfections of the hide are easier to identify which means only the best hides are used for lighter colors. These chukka boots are model 1375 and purchased direct from The Shoe Mart as seconds.  The...
Up for sale, a beautiful pair of new black cordovan Alden wingtip boots in size 9.5 B/D. Legendary Horween shell cordovan uppers on the double leather soles. Style number 4465H. Shaped on the Barrie last, runs 1/2 size large for most. Metal eyelets with 4 speed hooks up top give a classic look.  Purchased from The Shoe Mart as seconds but cannot find the imperfection.  Will ship in generic white box without shoe bags.  Thanks for looking.  CONUS included.
 what size are they and what was the issue that caused the return?
TSM seconds list out... .
 Did not get that message, but I doubt it's from Corporate. They have been on sale, so maybe it's someone looking to acquire at sale price or a seller deciding what the secondary market price should be.
 Mazel Tov!! Enjoy them.
 Love these boots. I have come to the conclusion that I really dig any #8 shoe/boot with brogueing. The plaza looks great.
 Hanoiboy - That is the Fat Herbie, correct? What do you think of the size? Can it go in your front pocket?