or Connect

Posts by katch

Congrats to everyone and their new shoes!! Look great! I for one can't wait to see the final product of the Tanker 88
While I have reservations about the crepe sole, I got a really good deal on these boots. From all accounts, I've heard that the crepe sole is super comfy. I'll give the crepe a shot and when it's time for a resole, if I don't love it, I'll put a commando or double leather sole on them.
I guess nobody's down for the 88 Tanker
If there IS interest in this makeup, couldn't this be submitted to say Alden of San Diego and we would be golden ?
The inn8chiro TankerTankerShell #8AntiqueCommandoBrass eyelets (either all or hooks. I'm indifferent)
I'd be in for the "In The Works" makeup
That's the point, first you have to have a retailer to be on board, then you have to be 1 of the 18 refreshing your browser over and over because it's sold out in 7 seconds.
Does Alden ever allow a group makeup that is not associated with a retailer? I'm sure there are some makeups that can get 20 commitments from this forum alone.
These look great. If I was concidering a burgundy I would go for the Alden version.
Thanks for the feedback. I was hoping that the Dundee wasn't noticably sleaker as I want them to wear with jeans. All explanations and pictures have been extremely helpful. The Dundee in walnut looks amazing!