or Connect

Posts by katch

Whoa! Those are amazing. Can't wait for mine to look like that. How old are they?
Thanks. I talk about what resole I'm going to get when some of my shoes are up for it, but I've never had a pair to recraft/resole... yet.I got them from Jcrew for probably $350 out of pocket.... Or at least that's what I told the wife...
Thanks! I've mentioned it here before, but I will say it again. While the crepe sole wouldn't have been my first choice, it is so comfortable and the jcrew 25% off + my inlaws jcrew gift card for my birthday made the purchase a no brainer.
Really digging my #8 Alden X Jcrew Indy on crepe. Like walking on air.
Because Barrie Lasted boots are slimmer!!
mmmmmmmmmmmmm..... that video was amazing. I especially like the sound the shoes make when he moves his foot around.
Only reason I can come to grips with the end of summer approaching is that I plan on wearing my Lindricks every chance I can get..Great looking Marlows!!
Anyone pick something up from the Shoemart Irregulars? I was looking at the Wingtip Calf boot 44623HC
^^ all inn favor of breaking rules
I take TTS for Barrie lasted boots, and down a 1/2 for Barrie lasted shoes, but that's just me.