or Connect

Posts by katch

You will love them. My sales rep asked a buyer if they would order another in my size and was denied. So upset
Thanks for this. I ghink the 10C probably would work and allow for a thicker sock. We'll see
Fit question. I'm a 9.5D in the 975 and the Jcrew PCT boot. The boot fits quite a bit smaller than the 975. My TTS is 10C. Would the barrie WT boot work in that size? Does that model too fit snugger?
So upset I didnt pull the trigger on the Islays earlier.
I got a message that the Islay in my size is not available and my order was cancelled. If anyone got a 10/9 and it doesnt work for them please let me know. Thanks
Pulled the trigger on the Paul Stuart Islay Boots.  These will be my winter and all around every day/weekend boots.  I'm really fired up. 
The last is not slim or tapered and these should not be confused with dressy boots. These can be your coolest sh-t kickers and also cleaned up to go out. I really like them. F you all
The salesman confirmed they were C&J. They are def the Islays
Went to see the Islay today, did not see the belgrave. The Islay is a great boot. Nice and chunky for casual wear. I just pickdd up the BB Peal cordovan boot at a massive discount and I cant justify the islay purchase.....yet
Will do