or Connect

Posts by loarbmhs

I think it's fine, although I wouldn't go any "busier" with the tie. But because you're pairing it with a classic charcoal suit and white shirt (hope it's a moderate-spread collar and not a button down, to look dressier) I think you'll be fine.   Several other tips:   1. Enter the room with your jacket buttoned--just the top button if it's a two-button coat, or the middle button if it's a three-button version.   2. Unbutton the coat when you sit down, and re-button...
I wouldn't worry about the color of the pants; I'd worry about the shoes. I don't wear navy shoes, and wouldn't even consider them, with the possible exception of some sort of deck shoe. Maybe just a personal quirk, but to me, blue dress shoes--even tasseled ones--are just plain weird.
For gosh sakes, they're a pair of casual shoes, not a suit or tie. Who cares what we say? If you like red, get the red; if you like gray, get the gray. Don't overthink it. Remember...it's just a pair of athletic shoes, not a big deal.
Finding 14 ½ x 32 dress shirts is hard enough. And finding great quality and classic style at an unbelievably low price is practically impossible. Until now.   I have 8, count ‘em, 8 dress shirts in perfect condition from Brooks Brothers and Ralph Lauren. All are 100% cotton, with a moderate spread collar—the perfect core shirts for any man’s wardrobe. New, these shirts would be $90+ a piece; I’m selling them for only $15 each.   I have the following available (I’ve...
Not totally sure, but you might be able to have that small area rewoven. Find a dry cleaners that does reweaving (they do it all the time on sweaters with moth holes, for example). They'll take a few threads from under a sleeve/under the bottom hem where they won't show, and use them to reweave the trouble spot. In your case, it's so small that the cost should be very modest.
What does "bump for sub" mean?
Danny Hall, who has been with A&S for 28+ years as a Coat Cutter and Maker, will take over as Head Cutter for Mr. Hitchcock.
No problem. Glad you came to your senses before the wedding!
The words "wingtips" and "shorts" should never be used in the same sentence--or found on a male at the same time.