or Connect

Posts by loarbmhs

You'll note that I said in my first post that I removed "most" of the people in the background. You're quite right about the one remaining person, but I didn't overlook them; the retouching required was beyond my pay grade, as was trimming Slewfoot's hair and restoring his beard. :-)
My pleasure. Glad you liked it. and happy Holidays to you, too!
  Hi Slewfoot,   As a small post-holiday present, I hope you won't mind my sending the attached—a slightly reworked version of the lovely photo you posted. In the spirit of this being a site about clothing, I did a few "alterations": brightened the photo, took out the shadows on your faces and removed most of the distracting people in the background. No charge of course.
Agree with Pliny. Just not sure about the cut of the shirt. Would have preferred only seeing the knot of the tie, not parts on either side that extend around your neck. Probably unavoidable, given the extreme cutaway of the collar. Could have hidden part of it by going with a windsor knot, but like James Bond, I'm not a fan of those, either. :-)
While you're at it, you might want to check out their RTW trousers options at their haberdashery. Haven't been there myself, but they offer 11 different styles/cuts. You might find one to your liking and save on the time/expense of bespoke (assuming of course that you live anywhere near their London store).
John Malone has cut all of my pants from Anderson & Sheppard. I've only bought suit pants and odd trousers to go with blazers—no stand-alone, knock-around pants. I've been very happy. Like the previous responses, nothing too radical or flashy, just classic, comfortable, well-tailored trousers. And when I've had minor quibbles with something, Mr. Malone has been completely willing and able to make the adjustments, with a bit of good cheer thrown in for good measure.