or Connect

Posts by loarbmhs

Smashing!
Got it. Makes perfect sense. 
I politely disagree. Have no quarrel that the thread/braces buttons have to be solidly attached, but it can be done without poking through the outside of the pants. I have lots of pants done this way (without showing), and have never, ever, had a single button pull loose.
Looks great. Except for the cigarette. 
Yes, and I have the same problem with a button down shirt and a suit, but with no tie. It's like guys that wear a tux, but pair it with a long black tie, or hipsters who wear a suit but think they're clever wearing it with tennis shoes. The fact that some people consider each of those a look doesn't make that look a good one. If you're going to go to the trouble of wearing a suit, go the rest of the way and wear a tie.
 I like both shirts, but have a slight preference for the striped one (the length of the collar points on it are a bit more in proportion than those on the white). As for a spread collar shirt without a tie, I don't "get" that look at all. A spread collar says "dressed up," so wearing it with a suit and no tie makes zero sense to me.
A lame attempt at humor.