or Connect

Posts by longwalker

Excellent condition Demi-Chasse from J W Weston. Pics speak! Tons of life ahead. Raise fund for puchase of a jacket. Tag 9 D, fits US  9.5-10 Made in France. Trees included with $15 more
sexy, just too big
those are you jeans?! a real collection!
still need it!
super
MMM Gat in a beautiful Green/Teal color, Rare. Size 42   Comes with MMM original shoe box. no dusters   Worn regularly over the past year as part of the sneaker roation. Shows wear on the sole..   Also, I can not find the insole and I always wear without it, very comfortable, however the price reflects this.
Up for your consideration is a super cool reversible hooded field jacket by the funky folks at Kapital, Japan.   As you expect from the Kapital the piece is very well crafted, features beautiful fabrics and is really funky too. One side is loose weave cotton and the other is a lovely cotton and linen blend with a printed WWII inspired frogskin camo pattern.   It is in very good condition, with a a few spots here and there, mostly around the front fastening trimmings...
I mainly wear it to school or just hang out, but this is a very versatile jacket that can be worn for any occasions, dress up or down, both perfect!
A pair of 99% new  John Lobb 2011, Saint Crepin limited edition. Prestige Line   Simple oxford with a plain capped toe, crafted on the 8000 last using the John Lobb prestige process. This craft includes elements of their made- to- measure procedure, helping to create a perfectly elegant product. Final detailings include tapered heels, rounded sole bottoms and hand sculpted waists.   I might throw in a lasted JL shoe trees  in 8 E with extra $.   Unique color: Prune...
Greetings All, I am looking for John Lobb Jodhpur Boots in US 9.5 and Black color. Prefer a lightly USED pair. Let me know if you can sell yours. thanks