or Connect

Posts by margzz

Hi! I'm looking for a used Filson medium field bag in the tan color. I'll consider any condition, I definitely don't need something brand new. Thanks!
Greetings! For sale is a Topo Designs Klettersack backpack in olive. To put it short, this is the best backpack I've ever had. The quality of the material and construction is amazing, and it's sure to hold up for many years to come. Features two side pockets that are perfect for water bottles, an inside laptop sleeve, and an extra pocket in the top flap. It's perfect for both hiking and school.    I've only taken this on a few trips and used it mainly as a school...
Hi! I'm selling a pair of Iron Heart  IH-666sb 21 oz black jeans, in size 29. These jeans are extremely durable and will never, ever fade. Amazing quality, just like all Iron Heart Products. They have been professionally hemmed to a 34 in. inseam. I've only worn these 3 times, I'm just looking for a different color. I've removed the back leather patch for extra comfort on the waistband (which I will include with the pants). Feel free to message with any questions,...
For sale is a Studio D'Artisan DB-430 type III indigo denim jacket. This jacket is made of Japanese selvedge denim and is made in Japan. Retails for $300 + on Rakuten. I've given this one soak to get rid of the shrinkage (since it's unsanforized). Minimal fading, so it has a ton of life left in it. This jacket looks awesome and is personally my favorite style from all the other Japanese type III's. Feel free to contact me with any questions, thanks! Chest: 20.5 in Sleeve:...
Hi! I'm looking to buy used (or nearly new) pairs of Epaultet Rivet Chinos in either size 30, or in size 29 if they have let out in the waist. I'm mostly interested in darker colors such as Moss or Fatigue, but please send me all offers.   Thank you very much!
Hi! I'm looking to pick up an Iron Heart IH-526J indigo 21oz denim jacket, in size medium (38). I'm not too particular about condition, so please feel free to message me with any offers at all. Thank you very much!
For sale is a Brixton black faux leather cafe "racer" style jacket, in size small. This was from their winter collection two years ago, and was only worn once. The jacket features a grey flannel lining in the body that is soft and warm, along with an inside chest pocket. This piece is perfect for handling the cold weather in vintage style, without the weight and smell of actual leather. Originally retailed for $120.   Feel free to contact with me any questions, thanks!
For sale is a first generation Poler Rucksack in black. Unlike the current models, this one features the brown leather details (which look a lot more classic in my opinion). It is in great condition and was only used a handful of times. This rucksack features a padded laptop sleeve inside, a flap pocket, and two side pockets for carrying water bottles or other gear. Perfect for hiking or walking around campus.   Feel free to contact me with any questions, thanks!
For sale is a Band of Outsiders white shirt in size small (1). This is a lighter weight shirt made exclusively for Barney's NYC; it looks and feels fantastic. Its thinness makes it perfect for warmer weather and layering during the winter. Fits slim like regular Band of Outsiders shirts.   The inside of the collar is only a tad bit yellowing (which is very inevitable for this type of shirt). Also on the right hem, there are two very very faint pink dots (which may be...
Hi! I'm looking to purchase a Filson shelter cloth outfitter coat in otter green, size small. However, I'm also interested in pretty much any otter coat that is water repellant, and is in my price range. Please PM with any offers, thanks!