or Connect

Posts by hjhr

Just looking for a pair of boots. Thanks anyway!
A very classic pair of suede Edward Green semi-brogues in the 606 last (square-toed version of the 202). These have (original, factory-fitted) waffle rubber soles fitted; the shoes are still fully goodyear welted so these can be replaced by a leather sole by EG at any time.   They are in good, but not perfect, condition (hence the price). There is a small split in one sole at the ball of the foot, which has been stabilised by a cobbler. The soles also have more wear at...
Looking for a pair of Alden Cordovan Color 8 boots.    Especially looking for the J Crew model, but everything similar will be considered.    Size between US 7.5 - 8.5.   Used or new, depending on price and condition.   Please let me know if you know someone selling etc.    Cheers
Looking for a pair of brown EG Westminster or JL William (I/II) double monks.   Size between UK 7- 8.5.   Used or new, depending on price and condition.   Cheers
Can someone check this out? This is just a load of bullshiet, right?    http://www.buyclothingonlinestore.info/2439-john-lobb-chapel-501587620-on-sale.html
Edward Green Shoes                                   A very classic pair of suede Edward Green semi-brogues in the 606 last (square-toed version of the 202). These have (original, factory-fitted) waffle rubber soles fitted; the shoes are still fully goodyear welted so these can be replaced by a leather sole by EG at any time.   They are in good, but not perfect, condition (hence the price). There...
                                Dior Homme FW03 Luster Waxed Jeans Slimane Ultra Rare     If you know your Dior then you already know what this is and how rare these are from FW03 luster collection (almost ten years ago). These jeans were worn by most models during the show and heavily used in their ad campaign.   Waxed acrylic affect on jeans.  Whiskers distress affect on front.  Claw mark on leg.  Washed finish.   Darts on back pockets.  CD clasp on back belt...
Ultra Rare Dior Homme by Hedi Slimane 2005 Orange Overdye Jeans As worn by Hedi Slimane   Used in very good condition. Original lenght but bottom hems are damaged   Size: 32   100% Cotton   Waist: 44cm / 17,3"   Inseam:  97cm / 38"   Hem: 20,5cm / 8"   100% Authentic   Made in Italy   Price: USD 350 - USD 320  
Christian Dior Homme Distressed Blue Skinny Jeans - 30x33   Very nice Dior Jeans. Worn a few times, but handled with care, and still in great condition. The legs were taken in for a skinner fit, and these truly fit like a glove.    They appear to be slightly stretchy, but not too much. There is no material information used on this pair, but they feel like they are 99% cotton 1% elastane. They are tagged size 30, and the tag beneath the coin pocket reads: DIOR...
I just bought a pair of DH jeans. I was told they were from 2007.    The tag beneath the coin pocket reads: DIOR CAMP.AI 07/08, F19, DENIM DOVA DVD101, TRATT.712 WASH                   I dont know the name of the jeans, that was what I was hoping you could help me with. Im a little curious what they are worth used... What do you think?