Posts by hjhr

Very kind, thank you @razl 
BNIB Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe Blucher. Original price €849,-   * Brand: Alden  * Model: 8249 * Colour: Black * Upper: Cordovan * Outsole: Leather * Last and fitting: Aberdeen 7 C/E * Condition: Brand new in box. Never tried on * Extras: New Alden bags and box * Shipping: Anywhere. International shipping is included in the price * Price: **$595, PayPal Only**   The box says 8E, but the actual size is 7 C/E I am also open for trading a similar pair...
I am trying to identify if these are cordovan or not. Also which model they are.   I know the photos are very dark, but could anyone try and help me out?      
PM sent!
I just bought a pair of cordovan Skye 2 in dark brown. I have only been using renovateur so far, but I'm also considering applying som wax as well getting a deer bone. My question then is: does anyone any suggestion to which Saphir wax/product to apply for the dark brown? I saw someone mentioning the bordeaux, but assuming this is more for the color 8 than the dark brown.
I have a pair of Williams with the SAR sole attached. They are very much worn out by now and the rubber has almost fallen off the shoes (as you can see in the pictures). I therefore need someone to attach a new rubber SAR sole or I might even consider a new topy/ leather sole if that is possible. I'm not sure if you are able to see it from the pictures, but I believe they have double leather soles attached under the SAR sole of the shoes.   Does anyone have any...
Div. items for sale on ebay. Low starting prices. Check them out.   Edward Green Mink Suede Semi-Brogues size 10/10.5: http://www.ebay.com/itm/201405828677?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649   Dior Homme SS07 Jeans by Hedi Slimane: http://www.ebay.com/itm/201405810333?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649   Dior Homme SS05 Orginal Orange Overdye Jeans by Hedi...
Just throwing this one out here to see if I get any interest. Been hitting the gym, so these no longer fit me. Great denim jacket though, wish I had it in my size.   Here it goes:   Dior Homme denim vest / jacket from the Autumn/Winter 2005 "In The Morning" by Hedi Slimane.   Two inner pockets. Made in Italy.   "DIOR HOMME" engraved buttons   100% authentic & genuine    Incredible wash and the fit is amazing.   Size 48, but it fits very slim.  Fits like true...
Looking for a pair of Oliver Peoples "O'Malley" Sun Limited Edition (from the "vintage Circa 1987" collection) sunglasses Amber Tortoise with Green C Vintage glass lenses.
Could someone identify these?