or Connect

Posts by hjhr

Sorry for throwing this one out here again, know it's not a sales thread. Just figured I might have a larger chance of hitting something here that what I have done for the last past months in the sales thread.    Just been looking for a pair of cordovan color 8 boots size 8 (barrie last, a TTS US8.5). Alden. Please let me know if some of you are looking to sell or know someone who does! Thanks
I mean size 8 on the barrie last. Could be another last though... Open for anything!
Been looking for a pair of cordovan color 8 boots size 8 for a while now. Please let me know if some of you are looking to sell or know someone who does!
Well, I get that. Just wasn't sure of which type of cream or/and wax I should go with. People seem to have different opinions when it comes to that.
Just bought a pair of new EG Westminsters in antique dark oak. I've been trying to find out how I should start taking care of them to get a nice antique patina with wear, but I can't seem to find the info I'm looking for. Was thinking of using some Saphir 02 neutral cream all over, and some wax on the toe and heel, but I'm not 100 percent sure here.   Anyone got some good ideas on how to take care of them from the very first moment to get a "fine aging antique look"? 
Just looking for a pair of boots. Thanks anyway!
A very classic pair of suede Edward Green semi-brogues in the 606 last (square-toed version of the 202). These have (original, factory-fitted) waffle rubber soles fitted; the shoes are still fully goodyear welted so these can be replaced by a leather sole by EG at any time.   They are in good, but not perfect, condition (hence the price). There is a small split in one sole at the ball of the foot, which has been stabilised by a cobbler. The soles also have more wear at...
Looking for a pair of Alden Cordovan Color 8 / Ravello / Cigar boots   Especially looking for the J Crew model, but everything similar will be considered. Every last as well.   Size between US 7.5 - 8.5.   Used or new, depending on price and condition.   Please let me know if you know someone selling etc.    Cheers
Looking for a pair of brown EG Westminster or JL William (I/II) double monks.   Size between UK 7- 8.5.   Used or new, depending on price and condition.   Cheers
Can someone check this out? This is just a load of bullshiet, right?    http://www.buyclothingonlinestore.info/2439-john-lobb-chapel-501587620-on-sale.html