or Connect

Posts by hjhr

I know. I was hoping maybe someone could tell the last by looking at the shape of them. Maybe someone holding on to both types. I'm holding a bit towards the 202/ 606 because of the round toe shape, but not willing to purchase before I'm positive it's the 202/ 606. 
Can anybody tell if it is possible to identify the last of these trees? Type 202/ 606 or 88/ 888. I believe the seller is wrong saying they are meant for 202/888. When I asked him, he claimed that was the information he got when he bought them.   http://www.ebay.com/itm/361134961436?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
I need to replace some old rubber soles on a pair of Williams. Type SAR. I'd like to use them during the autumn/winter, which means they need to handle rain and some snow (located in Norway).  The shoes are in good condition, but pre-owned. Therefore, I would not like to spend a fortune replacing the soles. Any suggestions? 
I agree. Thank you
  Could someone identify these from this angle? Looks a bit like Asquith to me. 
Haha! Well, as for the price I don't. 
Came across these this morning. Winter i coming, and I got impulsive. What do you guys think?   http://www.ebay.com/itm/181593932469?_trksid=p2060778.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Sorry for throwing this one out here again, know it's not a sales thread. Just figured I might have a larger chance of hitting something here that what I have done for the last past months in the sales thread. Just been looking for a pair of cordovan color 8 boots size 8 (barrie last, a TTS US8.5. But open to any lasts and type of sole (commando or leather). Alden. Please let me know if some of you are looking to sell or know someone who does! Thanks
Sorry for throwing this one out here again, know it's not a sales thread. Just figured I might have a larger chance of hitting something here that what I have done for the last past months in the sales thread.    Just been looking for a pair of cordovan color 8 boots size 8 (barrie last, a TTS US8.5. But open to any lasts!). Alden. Please let me know if some of you are looking to sell or know someone who does! Thanks
Bah! Been looking for these since May. If they were size 8D, I'd be all over them