or Connect

Posts by hjhr

Could someone identify these?  
PM sent!
Price in AUD? Do they run TTS? Approx US 8.5?
Dior Homme Distressed Blue Skinny Jeans - 30x33   Worn a few times, but handled with care, and still in great condition. The legs were taken in for a skinner fit, and these truly fit like a glove.    They appear to be slightly stretchy, but not too much. There is no material information used on this pair, but they feel like they are 99% cotton 1% elastane. They are tagged size 30, and the tag beneath the coin pocket reads: DIOR CAMP.AI 07/08, F19, DENIM DOVA DVD101,...
Dior Homme by Hedi Slimane 2005 Orange Overdye Jeans As worn by Hedi Slimane   Used in very good condition. Original lenght (very long) but bottom hems are damaged   Size: 32   100% Cotton   Waist: 44cm / 17,3"   Inseam:  97cm / 38"   Hem: 20,5cm / 8"   100% Authentic   Made in Italy
Dior Homme FW03 Luster Waxed Jeans Slimane Ultra Rare     If you know your Dior then you already know what this is and how rare these are from FW03 luster collection (almost ten years ago). These jeans were worn by most models during the show and heavily used in their ad campaign.   Waxed acrylic affect on jeans.  Whiskers distress affect on front.  Claw mark on leg.  Washed finish.   Darts on back pockets.  CD clasp on back belt loop.  Four button fly.    Size 31...
A very classic pair of suede Edward Green semi-brogues in the 606 last. These have (original, factory-fitted) waffle rubber soles fitted; the shoes are still fully goodyear welted so these can be replaced by a leather sole by EG at any time.   They are in good, but not perfect, condition (hence the price). There is a small split in one sole at the ball of the foot, which has been stabilised by a cobbler. The soles also have more wear at the toes and heels than on the...
No, rubber, type SAR.
I live in Oslo. I could take them to "Skomaker Dagestad", but he only repairs shoes bought directly from his store. Any other suggestions? 
I know. I was hoping maybe someone could tell the last by looking at the shape of them. Maybe someone holding on to both types. I'm holding a bit towards the 202/ 606 because of the round toe shape, but not willing to purchase before I'm positive it's the 202/ 606.