or Connect

Posts by hjhr

I agree. Thank you
  Could someone identify these from this angle? Looks a bit like Asquith to me. 
Haha! Well, as for the price I don't. 
Came across these this morning. Winter i coming, and I got impulsive. What do you guys think?   http://www.ebay.com/itm/181593932469?_trksid=p2060778.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Sorry for throwing this one out here again, know it's not a sales thread. Just figured I might have a larger chance of hitting something here that what I have done for the last past months in the sales thread. Just been looking for a pair of cordovan color 8 boots size 8 (barrie last, a TTS US8.5. But open to any lasts and type of sole (commando or leather). Alden. Please let me know if some of you are looking to sell or know someone who does! Thanks
Sorry for throwing this one out here again, know it's not a sales thread. Just figured I might have a larger chance of hitting something here that what I have done for the last past months in the sales thread.    Just been looking for a pair of cordovan color 8 boots size 8 (barrie last, a TTS US8.5. But open to any lasts!). Alden. Please let me know if some of you are looking to sell or know someone who does! Thanks
Bah! Been looking for these since May. If they were size 8D, I'd be all over them
Sorry for throwing this one out here again, know it's not a sales thread. Just figured I might have a larger chance of hitting something here that what I have done for the last past months in the sales thread.    Just been looking for a pair of cordovan color 8 boots size 8 (barrie last, a TTS US8.5. But open to any lasts!). Alden. Please let me know if some of you are looking to sell or know someone who does! Thanks
I mean size 8 on the barrie last. Could be another last though... Open for anything!
Been looking for a pair of cordovan color 8 boots size 8 for a while now. Please let me know if some of you are looking to sell or know someone who does!