or Connect

Posts by Liam123

A little to big for me so decided to sell these great shoes.  They are worn but in good condition as you can see from the pictures.   Size 45 fits true.   International buyers would have to add 15$ for shipping.
Thoughts?   
   Decited to sell these beautiful shoes. Been sitting in my closet for almost a year now.   Great condition as you can see from the pictures. Really comfortable and quality is top notch. Size 44. Bought from Tres Bien Shop.   Locaded in Sweden but have no problem shipping world wide.   Let me know if you have any questions.
 Very nice! I used to work at SNS when I lived in CPH. Im from Malmo, If you wants some tips just send me a PM :)
Selling this because I never use it. It's in new condition, think I used it 2 times outside.   If you have any questions or want to see some pictures just send me a PM.
Close this
I got a Artisan Lab Linen Jacket in size 48 that I don't use.  Mint condition and only tried on. PM if you are interested.
 Got a pair in size 44. PM if you are interested
 I wear 48 in both classic and six shirt. I think the fit is quit similar, maybe the six shirt is a bit longer in the back 
I got a pair of Achilles vintage low (white) size 44 in mint condition if you want to trade. Comes with box and extra laces