or Connect

Posts by Freidegger

It's tagged as 38, but I'd say it does fit half a size smaller, especially in the shoulders. I have a cotton Portland jacket in 38 from 2011, and the size difference is rather big. Just the current tight-fit fashion, I guess.
no vent
price drop
Unworn. I've gained weight and now it's too tight for me.   Slim fit Fully lined, two inside pockets (one insert, one patch)     Measurements   Chest - 19.5 Shoulders - 17 Sleeve - 25.25 Back length - 28
price drop
Unworn, washed once   I'm selling it because I bought it online without trying it on first and it turned out that these particular shades of brown and blue don't look good on me.   Chest - 20.5''   Shoulders - 18''   Sleeve - 25 1/4''   Length - 30''
Oliver Spencer Portland Jacket Farleigh Grey   New with tags   Unlined, two inside pockets   Size 38 (fits small)   Measurements   Chest (pit-to-pit) - 19.75''   Shoulders - 16''   Backlength (from the bottom of the collar) - 28.75''   Sleeve - 25.5"
Labeled 36, but is fits 38   Measurements:   P2P: 19'' Shoulders: 14" Back length: 23"   Made in USA
What about the fabric? I just got a GoRuck gym bag, and its feels rather coarse. I was going to buy a GR1, but I'm worried now it might be abrasive or chafing.
Gitman Bros. Vintage Navy Gingham Medium   Worn and washed once   $55 shipped   Measurements:   P2P: 21   Sleeve (top of the shoulder to cuff): 25.5   Shoulders: 18.5   Back length (from the bottom of the collar): 31