or Connect

Posts by Freidegger

price drop
Unworn, washed once   I'm selling it because I bought it online without trying it on first and it turned out that these particular shades of brown and blue don't look good on me.   Chest - 20.5''   Shoulders - 18''   Sleeve - 25 1/4''   Length - 30''
Oliver Spencer Portland Jacket Farleigh Grey   New with tags   Unlined, two inside pockets   Size 38 (fits small)   Measurements   Chest (pit-to-pit) - 19.75''   Shoulders - 16''   Backlength (from the bottom of the collar) - 28.75''   Sleeve - 25.5"
Labeled 36, but is fits 38   Measurements:   P2P: 19'' Shoulders: 14" Back length: 23"   Made in USA
What about the fabric? I just got a GoRuck gym bag, and its feels rather coarse. I was going to buy a GR1, but I'm worried now it might be abrasive or chafing.
Gitman Bros. Vintage Navy Gingham Medium   Worn and washed once   $55 shipped   Measurements:   P2P: 21   Sleeve (top of the shoulder to cuff): 25.5   Shoulders: 18.5   Back length (from the bottom of the collar): 31
LABORDAY20 at Haberdash, valid for Aldens.
They are a bit wide. For what it's worth, the outsole is 12 inches long and 4 3/8 inches at its widest. I wore them a few time before realizing I'm not going to break them in because they are too small for me.   I don't accept returns unless I grossly misrepresented the item. Feel free to ask for more close-up photos if you need them.
They are slimmer-fitted at the waist, but they are slightly wider in the shoulders than any M or vanity-S size shirt that I have. The more correct term for the fit would be "tailored" or "athletic".
I have this issue too. On some shirts the difference is negligible, but there is one where it's as big as on yours. That's the only brand I've bought that has this issue. Another evidence of their workmanship can be seen on the "native stripe" shirt, where the stripes are not symmetrical on the sleeves, collar and yoke. But don't worry about your shirt being shoddily made, embrace it as "unique heritage artisan authentic appearance".